Author Topic: Submitting to sharia: Medthodist Texas Wesleyan University creates islam prayer room facing kaba in Mecca  (Read 487 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:29:50 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online mountaineer

The small state university at which Mr. Mountaineer works already has added halal food to the cafeteria for its nine Muslim students. I've told him, just wait, next they'll demand a foot washing place and a prayer room.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline musiclady

Can't help but wondering what John and Charles Wesley would think of this development in a school named after them............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I've told him, just wait, next they'll demand a foot washing place and a prayer room.

Then the expulsion of Christians for not being tolerant enough

Now just why would muslims attend a university which is started by "people of the book?"  Create problems would be my guess. :amen:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Texas Wesleyan is a 5th tier school where rejects go when they can't get into anything else.  It is religious in name only and run by a bunch of far leftists.  They're in such bad shape they sold off their law school to Texas A&M.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline flowers

Ever creeping Sharia

Offline Fishrrman

Offline Cincinnatus

Mohammed Khalid M. Alshafei, president of the Saudi Students Club at Wesleyan, had a meeting in 2012 with President Frederick Slabach asking for a prayer room to be provided as prayer is very important for the Saudi culture.

Make it conditional. They get their prayer room just as soon as Saudi Arabia permits a Christian one in Riyadh.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Wesleyan is a 5th tier school where rejects go when they can't get into anything else.  It is religious in name only and run by a bunch of far leftists.  They're in such bad shape they sold off their law school to Texas A&M.

Everyone knows those Aggies can't do much with a law school.  At least that is what my Longhorn friends have told me. :silly:
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf