Author Topic: the Democrat's guide to talking politics with your republican uncle  (Read 761 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

After you have convinced junior to opt in to ObamaCare, you can relax over a piece of pie and take on the reactionary members of the family.
The DNC has a website to help you do that.

The holiday season is filled with food, traveling, and lively discussions with Republican relatives about politics — sometimes laced with statements that are just not true.

Here are the most common myths spouted by your family members who spend too much time listening to Rush Limbaugh — and the perfect response to each of them:

http://www.yourrepublicanuncle.com/?&utm_medium=email&utm_source=obama&utm_content=2&utm_campaign=em_20131127_mc_nkc&source=em_20131127_mc_nkc#healthcare
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: the Democrat's guide to talking politics with your republican uncle
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:49:34 am »
That website is worthless.  It makes claims and offers links to the liar in chief to support the claims.

FACT :  If you like your plan you can keep it.  Link to Presidential lies.

I do believe I would fed dog food to any fool spouting this crap even if it was my nephew.

Happy Thankgiving.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 04:06:22 am »
That is the dumbest piece of crap i have seen in print in a while and we have seen a lot of crap in print... :silly: :silly:

Myth: The sky i blue
Fact: The sky is black due to carbon emissions

Myth: Ice is cold!
Fact: There is no Ice due to global warming

and on and on and on...

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 04:41:00 am »
If your wife walks in on you in bed with another woman take her by the shoulder, sit her down and look her squarely in the eye and tell her she did not see what she thinks she saw. Deny, deny, deny. If she loves you, she won't believe her lying eyes.

Democrats are well-versed in this deception.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 04:59:56 am »
If your wife walks in on you in bed with another woman take her by the shoulder, sit her down and look her squarely in the eye and tell her she did not see what she thinks she saw. Deny, deny, deny. If she loves you, she won't believe her lying eyes.

Democrats are well-versed in this deception.

I read that too fast! I thought you wrote slit her throat :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02