Top Ten Things Obama Should be Thankful For
by KEITH KOFFLER on NOVEMBER 27, 2013, 10:29 AM
President Obama is in the dumps right now, but he still has lots to be thankful for. We’ve compiled a list of the top ten blessings Obama can count on his two hands this Thanksgiving.
1. Vice President Biden. With Biden next in line, Republicans have much less incentive to impeach him.
2. The media. They’ve gotten tougher lately, but for most of the year they behaved themselves.
3. Millions of people who don’t pay attention to the news but decide to speak with pollsters anyway.
4. A fine candidate like Mitt Romney.
7. John Roberts.
8. Valerie Jarrett, for running the country on his behalf.
9. Eric Holder, for providing the muscle.
10. Bo, because Bo doesn’t care that the website isn’t working.