Author Topic: Obamacare Event Hands Out Condoms as Prizes  (Read 752 times)

Offline flowers

Obamacare Event Hands Out Condoms as Prizes
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:23:17 pm »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-event-hands-out-condoms-prizes_769034.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

An Obamacare event in Arkansas offered a prize for those who attended: Free condoms.

The Obamacare event took place at the University of Central Arkansas last weekend. It was hosted by a group called the Living Affected Corporation, which apparently has received a grant from the federal government to educate the public about Obamacare.

The event organizer spilled out a bag of condoms -- as a couple whoops and hollers could be heard from the small crowd.

Then she says, "Ok, if anyone wants a paper application," but she interrupts herself to pickup condoms that had fallen on the floor. "I have those as well."

"So when you're leaving, you can stop by my table and I'll give you whatever -- condoms -- that box has a bunch in it. Anyway ... Our corporation, LA Corp ... And I'm waiting on my dental dams and female condom order that still hasn't come in. If you ever need condoms, let me know because we have thousands -- boxes of magnums, we get magnums a lot. So here is the prize table."

The condom give-away was a training event with young Democrats, I'm told.

:nometalk:

Offline flowers

Re: Obamacare Event Hands Out Condoms as Prizes
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:25:58 pm »
It is extremely hard to sit by and watch the left dumbing down society, taking morals away.

Yet that is their plan. Make all the masses oblivious to what the government is doing by giving the massses , drugs, free sex, obama phones.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:34:41 pm by flowers »