Author Topic: Dems Prep to Trash ObamaCare  (Read 1366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Prep to Trash ObamaCare
« on: November 27, 2013, 03:39:11 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/26/Dems-Prep-to-Trash-ObamaCare

Politico: Dems Prep to Trash ObamaCare

by Mike Flynn 26 Nov 2013 post a comment
It is no secret that the Democrat party is hemorrhaging support in the wake of the disastrous ObamaCare rollout. As the Administration warns that the website will not be fully operational at the end of November, nervous Democrats are expected to try to separate themselves from Obama and his flawed health program. Politico's Mike Allen was on MSNBC this week, saying that they are "hearing" that Democrats will be very aggressive against the program in Congressional oversight hearings next week. 

If Politico is "hearing" something, it means Democrats are trying to leak the information to the public ahead of the hearings. Politico and Mike Allen, especially, are simply another communications vehicle for the Democrat party. With Americans gathering around the dinner table later this week to discuss all aspects of life and current events, Democrats want it to be known that they are equally upset about the botched implementation of ObamaCare.

Democrats have unique ownership of Obama's health care law. It is the only major program in history to pass Congress with no support from the opposition party. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid used unprecedented procedures to pass the law and, even then, it only passed with the bare minimum majority. Every Democrat vote, it can easily be argued, was the deciding vote in the Senate to enact ObamaCare. As a result, many of these incumbents will be vulnerable next year.

When the House convenes oversight hearings next week to investigate the failings of ObamaCare, expect Democrats to be equally vocal in their grilling of the Administration. They are desperate to put some daylight between themselves and Obama.

Just a few months ago, Democrats were nurtured with the fantasy that they could win back control of the House. Today, though, they are haunted by the prospect of losing even more seats in the House and giving up control of the Senate. There plight is a reminder of the old adage to "be careful what you wish for." Democrats got ObamaCare. And ObamaCare may now get the Democrats.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dems Prep to Trash ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 03:54:47 pm »
We'll see soon enough!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 04:19:40 pm »
We'll see soon enough!

There is a story on Drudge outlining the media attempt to rally around Obamacare. As I predicted, by summer, Obamacare will be the greatest gift the American people ever received. Dems care, the love us, and the public will reward them.

It's mind boggling.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:50:31 pm »
There is a story on Drudge outlining the media attempt to rally around Obamacare. As I predicted, by summer, Obamacare will be the greatest gift the American people ever received. Dems care, the love us, and the public will reward them.

It's mind boggling.
Since most Americans have short memories, that is likely part of what will happen.

Further weakening the GOP's prospects will be their ongoing circular firing squads, etc.  The focus of replacing Republicans with other Republicans, instead of replacing democrats.

So whatever has been gained recently (yesterday a poll said the GOP led by ONLY 47 to 45% in generic preference), don't plan on it remaining unchanged.

It is a shame, considering that if the GOP does not take the Senate, there is two more years of Obama and Reid, unopposed.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 05:32:15 pm »
Since most Americans have short memories, that is likely part of what will happen.

Further weakening the GOP's prospects will be their ongoing circular firing squads, etc.  The focus of replacing Republicans with other Republicans, instead of replacing democrats.

So whatever has been gained recently (yesterday a poll said the GOP led by ONLY 47 to 45% in generic preference), don't plan on it remaining unchanged.

It is a shame, considering that if the GOP does not take the Senate, there is two more years of Obama and Reid, unopposed.

There is NOTHING more important to Heritage and the SCF than ideological  PURITY.

March in lock-step with the Tea Party, or off with your head!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 05:33:59 pm »
The focus of replacing Republicans with other Republicans, instead of replacing democrats.

Somehow I get the distinct impression that you aren't fully conversant with how things are supposed to work!

In primaries it it our job to remove from office non performing Republicans and replace them with those who will (we think) perform!

In general elections our job is to elect Republicans at all costs!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:35:08 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 05:50:26 pm »
Somehow I get the distinct impression that you aren't fully conversant with how things are supposed to work!

In primaries it it our job to remove from office non performing Republicans and replace them with those who will (we think) perform!

In general elections our job is to elect Republicans at all costs!

Except that Tea Partiers on this very forum have stated publicly that they would rather vote for Alison Grimes than Mitch McConnell, if McConnell beats Bevins.

So much for "electing Republicans at all costs." 

How many far-right evangelicals simply passed over the Presidential line on the ballot last year because they couldn't stomach voting for a Mormon? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:14 pm »
Except that Tea Partiers on this very forum have stated publicly that they would rather vote for Alison Grimes than Mitch McConnell, if McConnell beats Bevins.

Would you be so kind as to point me to the post where anything like that has been said by a TEA party supporter!

If you do I will publicly condem it as well!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 07:48:26 pm »
Would you be so kind as to point me to the post where anything like that has been said by a TEA party supporter!

If you do I will publicly condem it as well!

Ditto that.

As a side note I ask everyone to consider: who has attacked Republicans more? Sinkspur or his phantom Tea Partiers?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 08:00:55 pm »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan