Author Topic: What is Your True Color Aura?  (Read 7621 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What is Your True Color Aura?
« on: November 27, 2013, 03:06:16 am »
What is Your True Color Aura?

This Is the real deal right here! Also check out my other quiz! Also An Aura and your favorite color are two different things, so dont get butt hurt if you do not like the color or dont get your favorite color. ;D

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1366538/What-is-Your-True-Color-Aura/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Re: What is Your True Color Aura?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 03:07:13 am »
Ugh!   I'm pink!

LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 03:15:34 am »
Yellow.

Uh oh:
pink is the absolute best partner for a Yellow.

I know it's weird, DCP, but who are we to deny fate and an internet quiz?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 03:19:06 am »
Blue
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 03:21:37 am »
Interesting mine came out purple and I've actually had my aura photographed and it is purple.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 03:27:58 am »
pink

Your Aura is Pink!
Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras, yet also the rarest. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.Pink is one of the coolest auras out there….you are very lucky!

Love Life:  Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. .
Yellow: Yellow is like your long lost soul mate! Both of your upbeat personalities are perfect for each other!
Red: Both of you may get along great but in the end it was just for fun
Orange: You and Orange are Exactly the same! Orange can be your perfect mate!
Green: Pinks and Greens tend to have totally opposite personalities and can cause major issues when put together
Blue: Your reputation may be to important to you to spend your time with a blue aura
Purple: If Purples “dig” the outgoingness of people then pink is the best choice
White: White is way to serious and bland when it comes to relationships

Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is White. White auras are too dull and serious to take on Pinks upbeat personality

Words that Describe Pink:Blissful, Content, Romantic, Idealistic, Expressive, Artistic, Funny, Quirky, and Individualistic

Purpose of Life:To Spread Joy to People’s Hearts

...that's me...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 03:42:07 am »
I knew it! I knew it!

Yellow: Yellow is like your long lost soul mate!

Certain biological considerations lead me to believe you might be a more appropriate match than DCP, Mystery, though at first I thought he might be The One (other than Obama, of course).

I'm sure your husband will be somewhat displeased Mystery but, hey, the internet has spoken.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 03:46:46 am »
White
Your Aura Is White!
Personality: Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

Love Life: You see love as an adventure, and you find most wo/men dull. You need someone who challenges you!
Yellow: Way too outgoing, they are way too annoying to take you on
Red: Always complaining about their love life makes you just want to smack them across the head and say “SNAP OUT OF IT!!!”
Pink: To prissy and stuff can get annoying really fast
Blue: No like green? That’s fine Blue is just the same just a little bit of a realist.
Purple: Their standards are way too high for white to reach!
Orange: They may be like yellow but something about them completes your day!

Perfect Color Love Match: Green is THE PERFECT MATCH! Just like white they are really down to earth, and are the perfect soul mate for white

Friendship Color: Blue Auras are perfect to fit your qualifications of what you call a "Friend". 

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Pink. Pink is too outgoing to fit your personality and may annoy you just a smidge.

Words that Describe White: Naïve, Innocent, Neutral, Shy, Serious, Stubborn, Ethical, Honest, Self-Important

Purpose of Life: To Make a Statement, and Succeed in Life
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 03:58:40 am »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
I'm a purple too Rap!

"Purple

Your Aura is Purple!
Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in. You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love Life: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a partner who sees your vision and adopts it as their own
Yellow: Way to immature to meet our standards!

Pink: If outgoingness is on our “Have to have list” pinks are also one of the top choices for Purples
Green: Greens are way too shy and may be overlooked
Blue: Blue is one of the others that may meet our standards. They are deep and Sincere and is an awesome mate!
Orange: Can be just a little bit more mature than Yellow, but nawh I think we’ll pass
White: Way deep inside purples may have this strange feeling for whites
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perfect Color Love Match: Red is the perfect mate for a purple they meet every standard of ours.
Friendship Color: Blue is the perfect friend for a purple due to there introvert attitude

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you

Words that Describe Purple: Intuitive, Seeking, Creative, Kind, Self-Sacrificing. Growth Oriented, Strong, Very Wise, and Rare

Purpose of Life: Saying Truths That Other People Dare Not Say"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:31:37 am by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 04:41:58 am »
I'm a purple too Rap!

"Purple

Your Aura is Purple!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :beer:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 04:44:29 am »
I'm a Green.

Not politically mind you.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 04:47:24 am »
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :beer:

I can tell that you are a purple.  You are intuitive and have high standards. 

0052   :cheerlead:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 04:48:30 am »
And according to the write up, EC and I would have a torrid relationship...though I have no idea whatsoever what gender EC is....

...Bob Dylan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 04:53:31 am »
I can tell that you are a purple.  You are intuitive and have high standards. 

0052   :cheerlead:

Back atcha......  ~LOL~

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 05:21:40 am »
And according to the write up, EC and I would have a torrid relationship...though I have no idea whatsoever what gender EC is....

I think we'd be banned  :laugh:

Mark.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 05:40:07 am »
Ha Ha...banned and exiled to San Francisco!

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 06:02:02 am »
pink

Your Aura is Pink!
Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras, yet also the rarest. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.Pink is one of the coolest auras out there….you are very lucky!

Love Life:  Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. .
Yellow: Yellow is like your long lost soul mate! Both of your upbeat personalities are perfect for each other!
Red: Both of you may get along great but in the end it was just for fun
Orange: You and Orange are Exactly the same! Orange can be your perfect mate!
Green: Pinks and Greens tend to have totally opposite personalities and can cause major issues when put together
Blue: Your reputation may be to important to you to spend your time with a blue aura
Purple: If Purples “dig” the outgoingness of people then pink is the best choice
White: White is way to serious and bland when it comes to relationships

Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is White. White auras are too dull and serious to take on Pinks upbeat personality

Words that Describe Pink:Blissful, Content, Romantic, Idealistic, Expressive, Artistic, Funny, Quirky, and Individualistic

Purpose of Life:To Spread Joy to People’s Hearts

...that's me...lol

LOL!!  Me, too, Myst! 

This has been fun!

And a tip of the hat to Cincy!   :beer:   I "knew" I was right about you!   

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:54 am »
Ha Ha...banned and exiled to San Francisco!

Could be worse - we could be sent to Seattle ....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 05:04:04 pm »
Okay, I'm going to guess mine first and then see what it is.
Guess:  plaid
True answer: white

White's an aura? Could it be smoke instead?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »

Blue
Your Aura is Blue!
Personality: Blue’s are very loyal and can be the truest friend any aura could hope to find. On the inside, blues tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. However, you know that other auras depend on you, so you put on a strong front. They tend to live a quiet but enriching life. Blues are very giving of them and is hard to let go of relationships. They believe the key to living a good life is simple: Be as honest with yourselves and others as possible. They value the truth over everything else. Blue will remain loyal to those who are honest with them, even if their honesty hurts. Compared to most other auras, blues handle the truth very well. They take every event into stride. Blues are the calm spot in a sea of chaos. They think that the solution to most problems is open communication; they wish that people would be more real with each other. A Blue personality uses its five physical senses to access information. An emotionally driven personality, you need to be liked and accepted. It is one of the "needs" that can cause apprehension in your personality. You are a polite, cooperative person who seeks to create conflict-free surroundings. You possess highly developed powers of observation. Family is important to you and you sometimes find yourself in the role of being a caretaker. You are conservative, reliable and trustworthy - you are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. You are not impulsive- you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take time to process and share your feelings. You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously. You have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life. You appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side. You are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and over-emotional, or cool and indifferent. You are sensitive to the needs of others. While you are friendly and sociable, you prefer the company of your own close group of friends. You are a rescuer and love to be needed. You can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you- you stubbornly do things your way even if there is a better way. Untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you. You don't like to draw attention to yourself. While you don't like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others; you can be quite manipulative but in a very subtle way.
You make a loyal and faithful marriage partner and you are an honest, trustworthy and sincere friend. You are aware of others feelings and sensitive to the moods of others. You are approachable and friendly, always making people feel welcome in your life. You have a thirst for knowledge in order to gain wisdom and appear knowledgeable in whatever area interests you. You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »
yellow

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 06:14:14 pm »
Yellow for me.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 04:31:28 am »
I am also PINK.... :pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 04:38:24 am »
I am also PINK.... :pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:

8888crybaby

Alas. Our love may never be. Pink and white shall never the twain mix. Scott and I must elope to greener pastures ....

Unless he decides to sneak off with mountaineer instead and avoid exile to San Francisco.  :laugh: :laugh: