Author Topic: What is Your True Color Aura?  (Read 7620 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: What is Your True Color Aura?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 04:53:43 am »
Ugh!   I'm pink!

LOL!

The same, but I found that at least a third of the questions I didn't like any of the answers. Who has a favorite letter? Good grief.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 04:58:59 am »
And now that you got the ball rolling Abraxas, what the heck is an aura, anyway?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2013, 05:09:09 am »
And now that you got the ball rolling Abraxas, what the heck is an aura, anyway?

A satellite that studies the ozone layer.. not sure why folks want to paint it though. Seems kind of pointless in space.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:08 am »

Coronal discharge through your sweat vapor. It can be photographed, some people are reputedly capable of seeing them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2013, 01:14:28 pm »
Yes! I remember now seeing photographs many years ago. Have to look into that again.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 02:41:43 pm »
Coronal discharge through your sweat vapor. It can be photographed, some people are reputedly capable of seeing them.

Especially members of the U.S. Supreme Court!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:49 pm »
I'm another purple.  This came as close to any quizzes as describing me.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2013, 12:52:12 am »
Is this an NSA thing?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2013, 12:57:28 am »
Is this an NSA thing?

Actually - Russian. Discovered at the start of WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2013, 01:27:12 am »
Is this an NSA thing?

I don't want to derail the thread......before everybody reports in with their aura color, LOL.

But....recently I saw a video of what crickets actually sound like if the sound was slowed down in proportion to their life cycle....which is very short.

I'm going to try to find it...it's quite extraordinary.

...which ties me to the topic here of auras.

So....the deep thinker I ain't...concludes that humans are like the many species of fish that survive on the reefs.  To us they are strikingly different in shape and color.

But they're all fish.    :laugh:

here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFguHRdUlk8
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2013, 01:31:22 am »
Just - dang.

That is totally amazing.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2013, 01:47:49 am »
Just - dang.

That is totally amazing.

A lot going on...when we think about it!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 02:01:53 am »
Red

Personality: Reds have a deep, complex personality - and they are always expressing something about themselves. Bold and dominant, reds are a natural leader. They have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Their reaction to everything tends to be strong. Reds are the masters of love-hate relationships. They don’t take these emotions out on others. They just use them as motivation - and it works! Reds are very warm and passionate people. They are never at a loss for words when talking about how much they love something or someone. Reds feel strongly, and luckily, most of their strong feelings are positive ones. Reds love many things in this world. Red Aura people are enthusiastic and energetic individuals, forever on the lookout for new adventures. They are adventurous with food travel. The mantra of the Red Aura color individual is "I'll try anything once." Because of their devil-may-care approach to life they often find themselves in hot water. Red Aura people are quick to anger and can lose their temper over the slightest thing. But on the upside they are generous with their time and energy when called upon for help. They are normally strong in body and mind and do not succumb to physical or mental illness easily. Because of their robust health and fitness the Red Aura individual likes to be physical and will excel in sports. People with a predominant red Aura color can easily become bored and need to move on to different interests, projects and relationships. Because of this they leave lots of unfinished ventures in their wake. But if they set their mind to a project and can stick to it, they will have remarkable success and can become extremely wealthy. Red Aura people are direct, to the point and forthright and are not afraid to make their point of view heard. They don't normally have hidden agendas or ulterior motives. What you see is what you get with the open and upfront Red Aura individual.Above all else the Red Aura individual needs to be number one. Their competitive nature and need to succeed will drive them towards great success in life. They are not good team players and won't take orders from others. Because of this they will prefer to run their own one man business or be in positions of authority over others. A dominant Red score indicates life’s experiences must make sense to you. You are logical, practical and do not display emotions easily. Because of your desire for structure, you seek control of both your environment and people, and are sometimes seen by others as domineering. You are punctual and may become irritated if you think your time is being wasted. A natural leader, you are driven by the need for power and control. What stresses you is lack of organization and last minute changes. You are extroverted and optimistic. You are action oriented and physically active. You like to be the center of attention. You are ambitious and competitive. You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals. You are impulsive. Patience is not one of your strong points. You can be aggressive and easy to anger, often exhibiting a violent temper. you do not hold a grudge. You can be somewhat of a know-it-all, not wanting to appear unintelligent or ignorant. You can be quite determined when you want something, but tend to have a short attention span.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 02:06:28 am by Lipstick on a Hillary »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 02:07:42 am »
The same, but I found that at least a third of the questions I didn't like any of the answers. Who has a favorite letter? Good grief.

I had the very same first impression, but then I actually pictured myself making those letters on paper....and immediately went to "A"   LOL!  A...M...N...what's not to like??

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2013, 02:09:03 am »
Red

Personality: Reds have a deep, complex personality - and they are always expressing something about themselves. Bold and dominant, reds are a natural leader. They have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Their reaction to everything tends to be strong. Reds are the masters of love-hate relationships. They don’t take these emotions out on others. They just use them as motivation - and it works! Reds are very warm and passionate people. They are never at a loss for words when talking about how much they love something or someone. Reds feel strongly, and luckily, most of their strong feelings are positive ones. Reds love many things in this world. Red Aura people are enthusiastic and energetic individuals, forever on the lookout for new adventures. They are adventurous with food travel. The mantra of the Red Aura color individual is "I'll try anything once." Because of their devil-may-care approach to life they often find themselves in hot water. Red Aura people are quick to anger and can lose their temper over the slightest thing. But on the upside they are generous with their time and energy when called upon for help. They are normally strong in body and mind and do not succumb to physical or mental illness easily. Because of their robust health and fitness the Red Aura individual likes to be physical and will excel in sports. People with a predominant red Aura color can easily become bored and need to move on to different interests, projects and relationships. Because of this they leave lots of unfinished ventures in their wake. But if they set their mind to a project and can stick to it, they will have remarkable success and can become extremely wealthy. Red Aura people are direct, to the point and forthright and are not afraid to make their point of view heard. They don't normally have hidden agendas or ulterior motives. What you see is what you get with the open and upfront Red Aura individual.Above all else the Red Aura individual needs to be number one. Their competitive nature and need to succeed will drive them towards great success in life. They are not good team players and won't take orders from others. Because of this they will prefer to run their own one man business or be in positions of authority over others. A dominant Red score indicates life’s experiences must make sense to you. You are logical, practical and do not display emotions easily. Because of your desire for structure, you seek control of both your environment and people, and are sometimes seen by others as domineering. You are punctual and may become irritated if you think your time is being wasted. A natural leader, you are driven by the need for power and control. What stresses you is lack of organization and last minute changes. You are extroverted and optimistic. You are action oriented and physically active. You like to be the center of attention. You are ambitious and competitive. You have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals. You are impulsive. Patience is not one of your strong points. You can be aggressive and easy to anger, often exhibiting a violent temper. you do not hold a grudge. You can be somewhat of a know-it-all, not wanting to appear unintelligent or ignorant. You can be quite determined when you want something, but tend to have a short attention span.

I'm so glad to printed this up, Lip!   I was on my way here to ask you.    :beer:

Wow!   The first few lines.....DEFINITELY you!    :pondering:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 02:10:54 am by DCPatriot »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2013, 02:14:59 am »
Green

Personality: Most people associate green with money, which green is one of the least materialistic auras around. Comfort is most important to them and they like to feel as relaxed as possible in any situation. Greens also like to try to make others feel at ease. Greens tend to shy away from aggression and anger, and are usually the peacemaker. The one thing that ticks greens off is when people can’t get along; they wish everyone was kinder to one another. They always have a fresh perspective on things and are very innovative and smart. Greens tend to embrace change and growth, and are always excited about what’s on the horizon. They are very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous. However, they seek out balance in their lives and usually achieve it. Greens are a natural healer and persuader. They always find it easy to get what they want in life, whether it is material success or just making a difference in other people’s lives. A strong Green individual lives in a world of intangibles where hopes, dreams and emotions are most important. You look at the big picture, are not detail oriented, and like to explore possibilities and alternative ways of doing things. You march to your own drummer and frequently find it difficult to get on the same wavelength as others. This often puts pressure on your relationships. You have a rich vivid imagination and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages the use of your creative abilities and talent. Your intuition is highly developed and you seem to be able to sense what others are feeling. You are practical, down-to-earth person. You are stable and well balanced You are kind, generous and compassionate. You have a great need to love and to be loved and you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve- you are an open book. You have a need to belong. You are at home in any social situation. You have high moral standards and doing the right thing is important to you. You like to be accepted,appreciated and admired for the good you do in the community as well as in your family life. You are a loyal friend and a faithful partner, gentle but not passionate. You are strong-willed and do not like to be told what to do by others. You do like to win arguments and do not concede defeat easily. You are not a risk-taker and not action orientated, rather more of an observer. Detail bores you. You process information quickly and prefer to develop an idea, organize a plan and then delegate the rest to someone else. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of others is one of your true talents.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2013, 02:18:30 am »
Holy crap, Lando!     

This is amazing....that's you "to a tee"!   :beer:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2013, 02:22:31 am »
Holy crap, Lando!     

This is amazing....that's you "to a tee"!   :beer:

Yes, it is good.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2013, 02:45:18 am »
Yes, it is good.

Hey Lando.  I saw on the Juke Box thread that your father passed away.  Just wanted to give you my condolences, I'm very sorry.  It sounds like he was the kind of man that really made an impression on people.  We're all thinking about you in your time of grief.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 03:13:16 am »
Green

Should have guessed you'd be green. It's right there in your name.  :laugh:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2013, 03:50:50 am »
Hey Lando.  I saw on the Juke Box thread that your father passed away.  Just wanted to give you my condolences, I'm very sorry.  It sounds like he was the kind of man that really made an impression on people.  We're all thinking about you in your time of grief.

Thanks Alice. He was a wonderful and remarkable man.
John Steinbeck

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 04:31:09 am »
Blue!  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 04:35:09 am »
Yes, it is good.

Amazing.. definitely you...  just as the three of us purples had it fit us to a T...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2013, 04:36:51 am »

Very interesting, Lipstick....   When we had the pictures taken of our Auras mine was purple - just as it came out in this "test" and George's was red.....  very fitting match for both of you.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2013, 12:11:04 pm »
The quiz said I'm red. Anyone who knows me knows I am not a red.

I am more like green.