Author Topic: De Blasio Appoints “Transition Imam” Who Helped Raise Money for Hamas  (Read 793 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/de-blasio-appoints-transition-imam-who-helped-raise-money-for-hamas/

Bill de Blasio has appointed his transition committee and it includes Imam Khalid Latif. Latif is one of the cleaner faces of CAIR. He was a chaplain at Princeton and now NYU. Bloomberg appointed him to be a police chaplain and he’s won interfaith awards.

He’s young enough and savvy enough to play the moderate role really well. You won’t catch him shouting “Death to America” or “We are all Osama” when the cameras are off. And his presence as a CAIR board member will be overlooked by most.

In 2006, when deadly protests broke out in the Muslim world over cartoons depicting Islam’s Prophet Muhammad, Latif led a campaign to stop the cartoons from being displayed at an NYU student discussion. He urged students to write to NYU

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: De Blasio Appoints “Transition Imam” Who Helped Raise Money for Hamas
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 10:47:18 pm »
New York City is, pardon my French, f***ed.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 10:49:17 pm »
And pardon my French, but F New York.

They elected this loser. Now let them live with the consequences.

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 10:57:12 pm »
What, pray tell, are the duties of the "Transition Imam" as they pertain to the City of New Yawk??

WTF??

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 11:30:57 pm »
The list of places I'm not so eager to visit anymore grows longer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »
The list of places I'm not so eager to visit anymore grows longer.

Yep, despite the fact there are things I'd like to see in NYC, I will not go there with this loser in power.  It will not be safe.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
 NY is already f***ed, as is LA, Chicago and most all American cities.  The most ostracized...hated people since European Jews are American Christians.  And within not all that much time, the American Christian might just catch up.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online rustynail

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 12:32:45 am »
Remember this when Iran nukes New York.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 12:33:22 am »
Yep, despite the fact there are things I'd like to see in NYC, I will not go there with this loser in power.  It will not be safe.
The problem is that I love visiting NYC, just like I love Spain and France, but between the increasing crime rates and the Islamonutz, I may just stay at home.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org