Author Topic: Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal  (Read 583 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:56:40 PM »

Support the USO

Offline flowers

Re: Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »
I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. I believe Iran more than this White House.........sad but true.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:07:52 PM by flowers »

Offline collins

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:26:39 PM »
Same here, flowers, seeing that both countries seem to put out propoganda non-stop. I really can't figure out what this "deal" entails, except with Obama being involved, it can't be in America/Israel's best interests.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 06:41:30 PM »
 'A pox on both your houses.'

Offline Millee

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:44:28 PM »
I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. I believe Iran more than this White House.........sad but true.  :whistle:

First thought I had too, Flowers.   **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
The White House confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon on Monday that the final details of the plan have yet to be worked out, meaning that Iran is not yet beholden to a six month freeze its nuclear activities.

Incredible.  Just what did the West achieve??  Seems like all they did was release billions to Iran.

Seems Netanyahu's assessment is right.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 09:20:46 PM »
[[ Incredible.  Just what did the West achieve??  Seems like all they did was release billions to Iran.
Seems Netanyahu's assessment is right. ]]

Of course he's right.

This reminds me of the Paris Peace Accords by Henry Kissinger and Le Duc To in 1973. They weren't worth the paper they were printed on. The outcome could have been foreseen well in advance, by anyone with a critical mind.

Only this time around, BOTH sides (them and us, "us" being the Obama regime) are non-credible and unstrustworthy. Almost as if Kissinger had gone to Paris to secretly concede the advantage to the North, not the South.

So it goes with this phony "agreement" with Iran.
We all understand where this is gonna end up.

Does anyone expect a favorable outcome? Seriously, do they?

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 09:23:31 PM »
Ahem! Would someone please point me to the instance when this White House has NOT lied about something!

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 05:45:02 AM »
Ahem! Would someone please point me to the instance when this White House has NOT lied about something!

Lying has become more frequent and less believable since the congress gave the government the right to use propaganda on it's own citizens.  In the past a lot of the government lies were in the form of denials but now they are actively creating lies, pre-emptive lies one might say.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 08:57:19 AM »
Lying has become more frequent and less believable since the congress gave the government the right to use propaganda on it's own citizens. In the past a lot of the government lies were in the form of denials but now they are actively creating lies, pre-emptive lies one might say.

Morning ranger!!  :seeya: Hope all is well with you and yours.

Not disbelieving you - though I rather want to as that is horrific.

Can you expand on the bolded bit though? I wouldn't know where to even start researching that.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:58:34 AM by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
Had an acute myocardial infarction over the weekend but am doing just fine.  Here is a website that talks about he government allowing itself to use propaganda against it's own citizen.  Hope this helps.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/new-bill-legalizes-government-propaganda-and-disinformation-on-american-citizens/
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf