Author Topic: Dinesh D’Souza calls Obama ‘Grown-Up Trayvon’  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dinesh D’Souza calls Obama ‘Grown-Up Trayvon’
« on: November 26, 2013, 09:52:29 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/dinesh-dsouza-tweet-grown-up-trayvon-100406.html?hp=r2

By JOSE DELREAL | 11/26/13 4:12 PM EST

Conservative commentator and writer Dinesh D’Souza ignited a social media backlash Tuesday, when he referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter.

“I am thankful this week when I remember that America is big enough and great enough to survive Grown-Up Trayvon in the White House!” D’Souza tweeted.

D’Souza followed up 45 minutes later, writing, “Feigned outrage on the left over me calling Obama ‘grown up Trayvon’ except that Obama likened himself to Trayvon!”

D’Souza is no stranger to controversy. In 2010, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd took him to task for “playing into the bigotry of birthers and haters who paint Obama as ‘the other,’” and cited a problematic statement published in Forbes about Obama’s heritage.

A former King’s College president and longtime Obama critic, D’Souza spearheaded the 2012 documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” which was highly critical of the president’s policies. Although the political documentary was a commercial success, critics called into question D’Souza’s motives, with some calling it an attempt at character assassination.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dinesh D’Souza calls Obama ‘Grown-Up Trayvon’
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »
How does one assassinate the character of someone utterly without character?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 10:02:07 pm »
 :laugh:

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »
Conservative commentator and writer Dinesh D’Souza ignited a social media backlash Tuesday, when he referred to President Barack Obama as “Grown-Up Trayvon” on Twitter.

Yeah, this "ignites" backlash but Obama's constant lies? Or Bashir's vile comments? Not so much.

Liberals are such complete schmucks.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams