Author Topic: Obama Just Flat-Out Didn't Want American Hostage Released  (Read 608 times)

Offline happyg

Obama Just Flat-Out Didn't Want American Hostage Released
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:08:00 pm »
In response to Couldn't Obama have asked Iran to release its American hostages before he capitulated on nukes?:

If there's one thing worse than appeasement, it's lazy appeasement.  It's an absolute disgrace that Barack Obama and John Kerry didn't insist on the release of all American hostages held by Iran as a Step 1 precondition for any proposed deal.  That should have been the condition for opening negotiations, but somehow they forgot to even bring it up as part of the capitulation that will guarantee Iran gets its long-desired nuclear bomb, along with looser sanctions and $7 billion in up-front cash rewards.

I don't think anyone is surprised with this move by Obama, because getting Iran to release the Pastor, would infuriate Muslims around the world that have showed support for his presidency.

For those of you have have had your heads stuck in the sand, Abedini was sentenced to eight years in an Iranian prison, after he was accused of trying to establish home churches, a move Iranians believe would undermine their government  and national security.

Both President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry, requested that Iran release Abedini, but nothing came of it. But according to recent reports, while Obama and Kerry were calling for his release, they were secretly negotiating with the Iranians over their nuclear program.

Abedini is in jail because he is a Christian. With all of the leverage President Obama had in the negotiations with Iran, if he were to have authorized  the negotiation for Abedini's release be thrown into the mix, many believe that the Iranians would have released Abedini, just to be able to get what they wanted.

The long-standing State Department policy that the U.S. does not negotiate with terrorists, especially with prisoner exchanges and releases, is thrown right out the window, as Obama's nuke deal with the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism tramples all over that.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/26/Obama-Just-Flat-Out-Didn-t-Want-American-Hostage-Released?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline flowers

Re: Obama Just Flat-Out Didn't Want American Hostage Released
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:13:34 pm »
That is what I keep saying....they didn't care about him in any way shape or form.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 09:14:45 pm »
Hello... the guy is a CHRISTIAN.........  Obama just shut down the US Embassy at the Vatican. The man is a Muslim and Muslim sympathizer - he likely would lock all of us Christians up if he could get away with it.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 09:23:56 pm »
- he likely would lock all of us Christians up if he could get away with it.
He will have a better way...obamacare, to deal with us Christians. I am not joking. I am betting within the next 3 years we have Sharia law along side ours.  He can now put a sharia judge in power with the nuke option.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »
Hello... the guy is a CHRISTIAN.........  Obama just shut down the US Embassy at the Vatican. The man is a Muslim and Muslim sympathizer - he likely would lock all of us Christians up if he could get away with it.

I'm what you would call...a fallen away Catholic who believes in the Ten Commandments.

That said, I'll chip in for the cartridge.

.....huh, what?   The ink cartridge, the ink cartridge.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald