Author Topic: Report: MSNBC Fires Alec Baldwin  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: MSNBC Fires Alec Baldwin
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:50 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/26/alec-baldwin-fired-by-msnbc

by John Nolte 26 Nov 2013, 10:13 AM PDT post a comment
Page Six reports that Alec Baldwin has been fired by MSNBC. For a short time, Baldwin hosted a Friday evening talk show on the cable news network. That all changed a couple of weeks ago when Baldwin was caught on tape calling a photographer a "c**ksucking f*g."

MSNBC was at first quiet about the incident. Then a two-week suspension was announced.  Baldwin's suspension was set to end this coming Friday.

Baldwin's firing will not end MSNBC's public relations problems. The uproar over Martin Bashir's attack on former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has shown no signs of abating. Bashir has since apologized. But many (and not just conservatives) believe that wasn't good enough.

Bashir has not been on the air since Monday. MSNBC says that is due to a pre-scheduled vacation.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: Report: MSNBC Fires Alec Baldwin
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:39:31 pm »
What Bashir said was much, much worse.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:41:35 pm »
What Bashir said was much, much worse.

Yeah and he stays...go figure
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »
Of course he had to go.....you cannot upset the gay natzis. Oh I think he was going to be fired anyway, his ratings were horrible, even for MSNBC.

I noticed they have Samuel Jackson doing the Capital One comercials these days in my area.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »
Yeah and he stays...go figure

One was slurring gays the other a conservative! That's all the explanation needed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 06:54:54 pm »
Vaguely gay slurs are much, much worse than saying someone should defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth, dontcha know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 08:16:28 pm »
From another report on this epic event:

Baldwin’s dismissal was decided on partly because of his diva-like behavior toward co-workers, a source said.

Besides demanding a humidifier because he claimed the air at 30 Rock was too dry, Baldwin alienated staffers when he demanded a separate makeup room being used by a woman with cancer who is sensitive to hairspray.

When Baldwin was told he couldn’t have his way, he allegedly bellowed at the top of his lungs, “I don’t give a f - - k if she has cancer or not, I want that f - - king makeup room.”

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/26/msnbc-fires-alec-baldwin/

Don't feel badly, kids. We may have lost Alec but we still have Martin Bashir.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams