Author Topic: New Jersey waitress who was denied tip because she was gay may have forged receipt: report  (Read 490 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Millee

What a shock. 

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No surprise. It is obvious the handwriting in the signature is different than the note, not even close, just like the red lobster incident. The waitress probably saw what happened with that waitress getting 10K in donations, and thought she could cash in too.

Offline musiclady

I'm so sick of these leftist liars.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline SouthTexas

Offline flowers

May have.............of course she did.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
May have.............of course she did.

And Gallop Asian Bistro has to have some responsibility in this because they would have known from their own books the amount that was entered in their POS system. They would have known from the start the customer did tip and she lied. They not only let this go on, they capitalized on the publicity.

People are giving them hell on their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/gallopasianbistro

Offline happyg

And Gallop Asian Bistro has to have some responsibility in this because they would have known from their own books the amount that was entered in their POS system. They would have known from the start the customer did tip and she lied. They not only let this go on, they capitalized on the publicity.

People are giving them hell on their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/gallopasianbistro

The comments are very interesting. The restaurant recently opened, and the cost must have been enormous, only to might be shut down because of a lesbian bringing attention to herself through criminal means.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf