Author Topic: Why voters are finished believing Obama's health care promises By BYRON YORK  (Read 312 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Relic

In the three and a half years between March 23, 2010, the day Obamacare was signed into law, and Oct. 1, 2013, the day its implementation got under way, millions of voters, no matter what doubts they might have had, thought it best to give Obamacare a chance to work. That's why they didn't respond to the GOP's dire warnings. But now, they've seen what Obamacare can mean in their lives. And they won't be buying any more promises.

So much here. It annoys me that people were willing to a chance to a law no one read, pushed by an unqualified, incompetent, liar. But that's water under the bridge. Part of the problem is Congress has earned it's low rating, and who the heck would believe them? So, if the Republicans say whatever about the Democrats, it requires more evidence than just their word. The big problem is, it's here, it's not going away, and we're all feeling the effects. The media are still hiding the facts as best they can. My employer provided plan has gone up in price, and will no longer cover my spouse because she has an employer provided plan. No matter that it's not as good, or as cheap as mine, I can't cover her, period. But the media would never let people know these changes are a direct result of the law they had to pass to find out what's in it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf