Author Topic:  (Read 774 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: November 25, 2013, 11:11:45 PM »

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 12:14:28 PM »
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 04:44:40 PM »

Everyone thinks that the GOP needs a plan.  Nobody asks about the GOP plan for providing food, fuel, or clothing for everyone but they're forever asking for a plan for providing health care and/or insurance.  We don't need a plan, except to get out of the way.  Free people will figure out how to address their problems without being told what the problem is and how to address it.  Trouble is, everyone seems to think that a health care plan must involve some active federal role.  Its only role is to stay out of the way except to prosecute theft or fraud.

Bill O'Reilly who consideres himself the smartest person in every room told Glenn Beck last night The GOP has failed to come up with a plan... Beck looked at him like he had three heads and said why not do the right thing and allow the FREE market to work... BOR was having none of that... have to have a plan... and therein lies the problem... we need more BECKS and fewer BORs in our society and government.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
Bill O'Reilly who consideres himself the smartest person in every room told Glenn Beck last night The GOP has failed to come up with a plan... Beck looked at him like he had three heads and said why not do the right thing and allow the FREE market to work... BOR was having none of that... have to have a plan... and therein lies the problem... we need more BECKS and fewer BORs in our society and government.
Beck still goes on BOR?  which night?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 08:14:08 PM »
Beck still goes on BOR?  which night?

Last night - it was to discuss his new book (which I actually want to read)..... and BOR of course had this discussion instead.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »
John King reporting on CNN a few minutes ago said after this poll today if Obamacare is not up and running by next week they are going to start turning on O in droves.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »
John King reporting on CNN a few minutes ago said after this poll today if Obamacare is not up and running by next week they are going to start turning on O in droves.

I don't think it will be. Besides the website is not the issue.
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »

Yes.  I expect Harry Reid to take the floor and read Green Eggs and Ham next week.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 09:58:40 PM »
BINGO!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 06:43:13 AM »
I don't think it will be. Besides the website is not the issue.

The website is not the issue to people who are able to think.  To those to whom Kardashian, American Idol and Starbucks are the center of the Universe, it couldn't be a better symbol of goverment impotence and flaccitude. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf