Author Topic: Obama Voters  (Read 869 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Obama Voters
« on: November 26, 2013, 03:25:58 am »
http://beartales.me/2013/01/14/the-latest-crop-of-walmartians/

and don't tell me we have people going hungry in America after viewing the pics, what we have is a country circling the drain........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Obama Voters
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:34:35 am »
Paging Captain Ahab.

Paging Captain Ahab.

Whale in aisle 4.

I'm not one to knock people who pack on a few pounds, especially after 50 or after a pregnancy. That happens and is part of life. But Holy Mary! A browse through peopleofwalmart.com shows a huge (pun intended) problem.

Still - there is a difference between sufficient calories and sufficient nutrition. Aligncare is probably a better one to discuss this, him being in the know, or yourself since you know what you eat and take care to eat right.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 03:42:09 am »
When I was recovering from surgery I used those scooters in the stores..but more often than not they were all gone when I entered the store...some being ridden by very large people who may have or not some kind of medical condition other than being grossly overweight and can't walk.....It was an incentive to me to try to walk a little further without using them and being thought of as just lazy....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 03:45:30 am »
We honestly didn't see a lot of obese people until we moved here and then in the winter time when the snowbirds started coming in we were dumbfounded... coming from California where 20 years ago you hardly ever saw an obese person (at least where we lived) and being people who ate a healthy diet, exercised, etc., it was a huge shock...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 03:56:32 am »
Other than the girl laying on the checkout (which was probably a staged photo by a couple of college students), they're all mental cases to one way or the other.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 05:17:38 am »
Other than the girl laying on the checkout (which was probably a staged photo by a couple of college students), they're all mental cases to one way or the other.

I do wish you wouldn't talk about my family like that.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 04:53:56 pm »
I'm almost afraid to go to Walmart anymore, for fear someone will snap a photo of me.   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org