Author Topic: Shake: Slow Motion Photos Of Dogs Shaking Their Heads Published As Book  (Read 882 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.boredpanda.com/shake-shaking-dogs-carli-davidson/

Just yesterday, award-winning U.S. photographer and animal trainer Carli Davidson published her book “Shake.” The much-awaited photo collection features close-up portraits of dogs in all of their drooling glory.

The series is hilarious because it gives us an unexpected (and funny-looking) glance at the subjects’ personalities. She gets the dogs to sit and shake for the shots by playing and rolling around with them and by wetting their heads so that they’d have a reason to shake. And that’s when the magic happens – lips smack, ears flop, and drool flies.

Davidson captures these weird and wonderful shots by shooting with specialized high-speed camera equipment in a studio setting – including a camera that shoots at 10 frames a second and lights that can illuminate a subject 13,000 times a second.

I would post a photo on from this site....I think I can only do it thru a photo bucket account.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Shake: Slow Motion Photos Of Dogs Shaking Their Heads Published As Book
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 12:21:24 am »
Yikes, those are some jowly dogs!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Shake: Slow Motion Photos Of Dogs Shaking Their Heads Published As Book
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 01:01:19 am »
yah....my brother in law had a pair of Saints, Sven and Inga, and the high speed head shake with ropes of slobber hanging off of each saggy cheek was both highly entertaining and/or hazardous....depending on who was standing near the dogs when they started.....