Author Topic: John Kerry Lies About Israeli Support for Iranian Nuclear Deal (Video)  (Read 620 times)

Offline happyg

The gall of these people.
 Obama Secretary of State John Kelly lied to George Stephanopoulos on This Week that Israel supported the nuclear deal with Iran.
“Actually Israel and the United States share the same goal here. There’s no daylight between us in respect to what we want to achieve at this point. We both want to make it certain Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon and Iran cannot be in a place where they can break out… Israel will actually gain.”
The Obama administration did not contact Israel before the agreement was signed with Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pXwTWWAPK4Q
Earlier today Israeli Prime Minister went to Twitter and called the nuclear deal with Iran an “historic mistake.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/john-kerry-lies-about-israeli-support-for-iranian-nuclear-deal-video/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: John Kerry Lies About Israeli Support for Iranian Nuclear Deal (Video)
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 02:48:38 am »
Dear Sec. Kerry,

Of course there is no daylight between the US and Israel. There is precious little daylight between sunset and sunrise.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

Re: John Kerry Lies About Israeli Support for Iranian Nuclear Deal (Video)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 03:15:13 am »
@PIRATE1775 37m

“@robfit: Hmmm? who do I believe on Iran deal, Obama or Netanyahu? I'mmm going with Netanyahu..

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776