Author Topic: The State Obamacre Exchanges: Much Worse Than You Thought  (Read 398 times)

Offline Rapunzel

The State Obamacre Exchanges: Much Worse Than You Thought
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:17:56 PM »

Offline happyg

Re: The State Obamacre Exchanges: Much Worse Than You Thought
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:23:49 PM »
How stupid of California and the Federal Government to put together a program without data, information, and facts to back up their reasoning. This is merely wishful thinking that didn't pan out, and is about to completely destroy the economy.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »
How stupid of California and the Federal Government to put together a program without data, information, and facts to back up their reasoning. This is merely wishful thinking that didn't pan out, and is about to completely destroy the economy.

My take is this guy did not like the pushing from Hewitt.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:49:47 PM »
My take is this guy did not like the pushing from Hewitt.

He sounded peeved - yes. He stayed polite and agreed to get back to Hewitt with the stuff he didn't have at his finger tips. I feel sorry for the guy. To me (no research, just listening to the interview) he sounds like one of the rare honest guys stuck in the gears of an unworkable policy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 07:48:41 PM »
Over in Oregon, they have been running these radio commercials with some young chick singing a cute little song and how great it is to be "Covered in Oregon".

In reality, the state exchange website is still inoperative with no estimate of when it might be ready, but in the meantime the state has hired 400 new "processors" to help fill out those paper applications, that are all sitting in a pile waiting to be entered into the computer system that is being designed on the fly.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf