Author Topic: THAILAND: Muslims in the South are slaughtering Buddhists in order to ethnically cleanse the area  (Read 549 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

I do not see how anyone can defend Islam in an way shape or form... it is an abomination on this earth.

Offline mountaineer

Coming to a U.S. city near you ...
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline kevindavis

I do not see how anyone can defend Islam in an way shape or form... it is an abomination on this earth.

or ignore the threat that Islam poses. Some people think that the Mormons is a bigger threat.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline olde north church

Yet they refuse to defend themselves.  Oh, well,pass the potatoes please.  There is one place on the planet where people defend themselves from this group.  Two other places that respond in kind.  Everywhere else is up for grabs.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

Yet they refuse to defend themselves.  Oh, well,pass the potatoes please.  There is one place on the planet where people defend themselves from this group.  Two other places that respond in kind.  Everywhere else is up for grabs.

This used to be a fairly peaceful country - it is only the influx of Muslims who have changed it... and sadly I forsee this happening here as this administration bring in more and more Muslims and governors (like Christie) bend over for them... look at how they have changed the UK... or most of Europe for that matter.... it is not for the better.

Offline happyg

It will happen here unless we get some real leadership. Lefties think they are immune to this kind of violence, but if Muslims ever get a good foothold here, it will be mass butchers like no one has ever seen. We will be the icing on the cake.

Offline Rapunzel

It will happen here unless we get some real leadership. Lefties think they are immune to this kind of violence, but if Muslims ever get a good foothold here, it will be mass butchers like no one has ever seen. We will be the icing on the cake.

yep........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf