Author Topic:  (Read 359 times)

Offline happyg

« on: November 23, 2013, 07:42:04 PM »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 08:50:27 PM »
it was an equivalent to a middle finger
We know how fond BHO is of that particular gesture.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline collins

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
Sheesh, c'mon, don't they have a shred of self-respect? The way the let this administration treat them is sad to watch. They really need to get off their needs and stand up to this petty bitch Obama.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 09:27:14 PM »
Sheesh, c'mon, don't they have a shred of self-respect? The way the let this administration treat them is sad to watch. They really need to get off their needs and stand up to this petty bitch Obama.

I always say - they are liked an abused wife -- keep returning for more abuse thinking you will get a changed husband.

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »

I wonder if they are even real photographers.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:48:15 PM »
I wonder if they are even real photographers.

Exactly...nobody trusts a thing this crew puts out any more.  On a separate note, it is supposed to be the job of the White House Communications Director to orchestrate events such as this to prevent alienating the very press they depend on.  Things like this serve to sharply illustrate just how deep the incompetence runs.  And who would want to commit professional hara- kiri by signing on to try and help??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf