Author Topic: Is Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim Ahmad Rashad?  (Read 1488 times)

Offline happyg

Is Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim Ahmad Rashad?
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:49:13 PM »
Is Iranian born Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim Ahmad Rashad? That’s the latest rumor going around and mentioned at Front Page Magazine. Ahmad Rashad has been divorced four times, most notably to Phylicia Rashād (born Phylicia Ayers-Allen) of the Cosby Show.
The Muslim convert however is Ahmad Rashad, aka Robert Earl Moore, the football player. It’s not clear if he has switched to a more mainstream version of Islam, but he appears to have gotten started in the United Submitters International, a bit of a goofy splinter group whose leader, a pal of Rashad’s, claimed to be a prophet and was assassinated, likely on orders from Saudi Arabia.

Seems like a match made in Mecca if this is true.
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2013/11/22/valerie-jarrett-dating-muslim-ahmad-rashad/#more-53067
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:50:42 PM by happyg »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Is Valerie Jarrett dating Muslim Ahmad Rashad?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 01:29:27 PM »
It is odd she is never seen with anyone. I think she is directly from the place called hell.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
I thought she was married, but saw this in the NY Post story:
Of her one and only marriage, to William Robert Jarrett, Valerie once e-mailed a reporter: “Married in 1983, separated in 1987, and divorced in 1988. Enough said.”

Well, at least she got a nice non-Muslim-sounding name out of it.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 09:27:18 AM »
My question is, is Ahmad Rashad dating the homely Valerie Jarrett and if so, why?
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 09:30:13 AM »
Nothing about this crew surprises me any more.  I believe they are capable of doing just about anything.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
The stories are a few months old, so perhaps Ahmad has moved on to someone less terrifying.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf