Author Topic: How a presidency unravels By George F. Will  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
How a presidency unravels By George F. Will
« on: November 23, 2013, 10:39:14 AM »

Support the USO

Offline xfreeper

Re: How a presidency unravels By George F. Will
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 01:52:30 PM »
zero and the smart myth: shouldn't it be impossible for anyone to make a case this poser is in any way smart? Why aren't such suggestions laughed at outloud by the media

Online aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
On Imus in the Morning, Presidential Historian Michael Beschloss said, "Barack Obama has the highest IQ of any President." Imus asked, "What's his IQ?" Beschloss replied, "I don't know."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c50JUQohYwY
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »
This one's a treasure. Joy Behar and Gore Vidal think Obama is "too intelligent"

One viewer's comment: Too intelligent? Yes, I'm sure the reason he kept his grades at Columbia a secret is rooted in humility.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2ke-AuJkQ

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 03:19:07 PM »
This one's a treasure. Joy Behar and Gore Vidal think Obama is "too intelligent"

One viewer's comment: Too intelligent? Yes, I'm sure the reason he kept his grades at Columbia a secret is rooted in humility.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2ke-AuJkQ

He admitted his high school grades were poor. Did he become a genius over night? If he got good grades, they were given to him, not earned.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 03:24:25 PM »
He admitted his high school grades were poor. Did he become a genius over night? If he got good grades, they were given to him, not earned.

I don't think he is a genius, not even close. One thing about heavy drug use (which he has admitted in the past and I suspect continues to this day) is it affects your development emotionally and mentally.  Like someone said on another thread the man is an actor "someone" hired for the role of president...

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 03:49:47 PM »
On Imus in the Morning, Presidential Historian Michael Beschloss said, "Barack Obama has the highest IQ of any President." Imus asked, "What's his IQ?" Beschloss replied, "I don't know."  :mauslaff:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online aligncare

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 06:22:39 PM »
You can't make this stuff up, eh, Cincinnatus. It feels like we're living in an alternate universe. Have these people no shame? Presidential historian, my foot.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
On Imus in the Morning, Presidential Historian Michael Beschloss said, "Barack Obama has the highest IQ of any President." Imus asked, "What's his IQ?" Beschloss replied, "I don't know."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c50JUQohYwY
It has been stated that Nixon was highly intelligent. Like him or not, he put in his time, to get to the top.

Came from middle class origins, military, small town lawyer, elected to House, then Senate. To VP at young age. Failed in 1960 for Potus, failed in 1962 for Governor.

Yet in 1968 when the country was in a crisis of sorts, he was there, and probably did more good then bad.

While in the Army I was in Personnel Management, and it included aptitude testing. One test was equivalent to an IQ test. Ike, Truman, JFK, Nixon, Reagan might have one on reccord.

Wouldn't Obama need a graduate schoolo exam, to get into Law School?

If Obama is so damn smart, why does he lie? Isn't he smart enough to know that is not smart?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »
Will is full of himself.  Obama's plan to destroy private insurance and force us into single payer continues unabated.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf