Author Topic: The Scheme behind the Obamacare Fraud By Andrew C. McCarthy  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The Scheme behind the Obamacare Fraud By Andrew C. McCarthy
« on: November 23, 2013, 10:00:16 AM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:00:34 AM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline happyg

Re: The Scheme behind the Obamacare Fraud By Andrew C. McCarthy
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 01:51:18 PM »
So many lies, and Obama is getting a pass. As soon as the lies were made public, ACA should have been voided because it was perpetrated by fraud. What other entity would get a pass for such blatant lies? No one should be held accountable if they refuse to participate in Obamacare, since it is the biggest hoax ever committed agains the American people.

Online aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
President Bush never lied about WMDs in Iraq (every intelligence agency in the world and Democrats like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry said there were WMDs in Iraq) and yet that's all we heard about 24/7 on the networks, cable news channels, and late-night comedy. Bush lied!

Obama lies like a rug and nary a peep from this same bunch.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »
Mr McCarthy provides an excellent summary of what is really happening and what ObamaCare is really designed for.

I have to hand it to the collectivists. They are winning and freedom is losing because they plan long term while we fight piecemeal and at the given moment. From the Progressive era, with the Federal Reserve, the income tax, etc., through the New Deal with its expansion of government power, Social Security, etc., to today with Medicare/Medicaid and now ObamaCare, the march has been inexorable. Long term planning, dedicated purpose, accepting limited changes to achieve ultimate goals has proven to be an extremely winning strategy for our would be overseers.

I might have added in this scheme the debauchment of our currency and involving us in pointless, no win wars where we have wasted so much blood and treasure.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »
Mr McCarthy provides an excellent summary of what is really happening and what ObamaCare is really designed for.

I have to hand it to the collectivists. They are winning and freedom is losing because they plan long term while we fight piecemeal and at the given moment. From the Progressive era, with the Federal Reserve, the income tax, etc., through the New Deal with its expansion of government power, Social Security, etc., to today with Medicare/Medicaid and now ObamaCare, the march has been inexorable. Long term planning, dedicated purpose, accepting limited changes to achieve ultimate goals has proven to be an extremely winning strategy for our would be overseers.

I might have added in this scheme the debauchment of our currency and involving us in pointless, no win wars where we have wasted so much blood and treasure.

Negotiate by axe or by stiletto
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf