Author Topic: Family of armed robber angry because citizen shot him  (Read 610 times)

rangerrebew

Family of armed robber angry because citizen shot him
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:21:00 am »

There is a picture of this fine young man at the website and you will not be surprised he looks a bit like Trayvon.

Family Of Armed Robber Angry Because Citizen Shot Him

by Whoopie • 22 November, 2013 • Crime, Guns • 0 Comments

This is not a repeat of a story out of Reading, PA where an armed citizen shot and killed two armed robbers.

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery.

Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

White was transported to USA Medical Center, where he remains in police custody.

Read more and watch the video here:

Unlike the Reading, PA incident there won’t be any attempt to turn this into another Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman dog and pony show. Although the police aren’t releasing the shooter’s identity, judging by his voice in the video he appears to be black.

I don’t think it’s fully dawned on these scumbags that the good old days are over. Just because there isn’t a cop around doesn’t mean you hold all the cards. Not anymore, the laws have changed.

Now that ‘would be’ victim or some civilian by-stander could wind up as your judge, jury and executioner. No lawyers, no reading your rights, no plea bargains. And even if you’re lucky, you may still spend the rest of your life in a wheel chair pooping into a plastic bag.

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/family-armed-robber-angry-citizen-shot/#PvCVp3kMp6ybAjgt.99