Author Topic: Will Obamacare Be The Death Of Liberalism ?  (Read 350 times)

SPQR

Will Obamacare Be The Death Of Liberalism ?
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:06:26 AM »

Offline olde north church

Re: Will Obamacare Be The Death Of Liberalism ?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 07:37:10 AM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:38:36 AM by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
I don't think Obamacare will be the death of liberalism.

Liberalism is like a virus. A virus injects itself into a living cell commandeering the cells reproductive mechanisms to make copies of itself. New viruses are assembled in the infected host cell.

Stay with me.

Without a host, a virus cannot replicate. So viruses never completely kill off the organism it needs to replicate. If the host is no more, then the virus is no more.

A virus (liberalism) needs a host (politically immunodeficient college students) to survive. And those we will always have in abundance.

And there it is.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:27:08 AM »
I don't think Obamacare will be the death of liberalism.

Liberalism is like a virus. A virus injects itself into a living cell commandeering the cells reproductive mechanisms to make copies of itself. New viruses are assembled in the infected host cell.

Stay with me.

Without a host, a virus cannot replicate. So viruses never completely kill off the organism it needs to replicate. If the host is no more, then the virus is no more.

A virus (liberalism) needs a host (politically immunodeficient college students) to survive. And those we will always have in abundance.

And there it is.

A positive is the Millennials seemed to have learned after one exposure.  Gen Xs, Ys, and Boomers have not.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 08:31:42 AM »
Agree.  I've been privately calling it a "virus" for a while now.  In the public arena, a seemingly innocuous public figure will all of a sudden start spewing the propaganda.  Like when Tom Hanks suddenly started doing it--kissing Obama's butt like some pathetic lapdog.  Or when Oprah suddenly started doing it.   

I have watched comedians (especially females) become more angry and shrill and downright mean over the last 10-15 years.  Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, Roseanne Barr, Sarah Silverman---these women are now carrying high virus titres. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf