Author Topic: Eyewitness captures Polaroid of moment JFK was shot  (Read 3239 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Eyewitness captures Polaroid of moment JFK was shot
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 12:36:17 am »
Warning! Second video very disturbing.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 01:06:40 am »
What do you guys think of these videos?

I have watched that second video hundreds of times. Many times in much slower motion or even frame by frame mode. When you do that and have some knowledge of ballistics it becomes very clear to you that there is absolutely NO way that shot came from above and behind!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 01:07:39 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 02:32:37 am »
I have watched that second video hundreds of times. Many times in much slower motion or even frame by frame mode. When you do that and have some knowledge of ballistics it becomes very clear to you that there is absolutely NO way that shot came from above and behind!

Looks that way to me, Bigun.

Just be careful, because there's some phony, edited  "Zapruder film" out there.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 02:54:39 am »
Just be careful, because there's some phony, edited  "Zapruder film" out there.

Oh yes indeed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 04:23:37 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0bIRkv29xk

Lots of cussing and some liberal humor, but hilarious if you don't buy the official Kennedy story.