Author Topic: Student, 14, 'used tree branch to rape teacher in school bathroom before murdering her and leaving a note saying "I hate you all" next to her body'  (Read 7927 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511462/Student-Philip-Chism-14-raped-teacher-Colleen-Ritzer-school-bathroom-sexually-assaulted-object.html

The 14-year-old student accused of raping, robbing and murdering his high school math teacher used a tree branch to sexually assault her and left a hate note next to her body, it has been revealed.

Philip Chism left a note saying 'I hate you all' next to the corpse of Colleen Ritzer after he slit her throat  in a bathroom and left her body in a 'sexually staged' position at Danvers High School in Massachusetts, according to court court papers.

The documents also describe how Chism's parents were going through a difficult divorce and the student had become visibly upset at Miss Ritzer in a class before the killing, according to the Boston Herald.

She mentioned 'Tennessee' in class - the state where Chism used to live - causing an argument with the student. Chism, whose mother left his father and moved away this summer, was seen talking to himself quietly after his teacher changed the subject.

The new details come after Chism was indicted in a Massachusetts court on charges of murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery on Thursday.

Authorities believe Chism, a soccer standout, followed Ritzer into a second-floor bathroom after school armed with a box cutter, stabbed her, wheeled her body outside in a large recycling bin and dumped it in the woods behind the school.

Her body was found naked from the waist down.

District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett also said in court on Thursday the teen stole her iPhone, credit cards and underwear.He was found with her underwear and a bloody knife in his bag.

Online mountaineer

**nononono*  Good Lord. So who will his defense attorney blame?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If Obama had a son, he' look like Philip Chism. Violent people, they are.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

No doubt there are those who will be blaming 'root causes' and lack of 'empowerment'.

Offline truth_seeker

No doubt there are those who will be blaming 'root causes' and lack of 'empowerment'.
The root causes are low IQs, illegal immigration, affirmative action, college for everybody nonsense, social safety net programs in lieu of survival of the fittest, etc.

The blacks of the 1950s were treated poorly, but they knew they had to largely look after themselves, by the rules of the day (unfair, unjust).

Aside from a small elite group (sports, entertainment, professions) the middle and lower class blacks exist in a sheltered realm.

Sheltered by special treatment. In private industry and in government work, they get paid for mediocre performances, by institutions fearful of any hint of racism.

rangerrebew

This is the guy the media first tried to pass off as a "dark skinned white boy." :3:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is the guy the media first tried to pass off as a "dark skinned white boy."

Nope, not at the all the first one. Zimmerman proved that any one who does anything 'incorrect' or even criminal is White first in any way possible, even if they have to lie.

Trust me brothers, if Zimmerman had be attacked and killed by a White guy, Zimmerman would have been completely and totally Latino, and possibly a Jewish Latino at that.

And the White guy, Even if he had an "Obama" tattoo on his forehead, would have been a far right wing 'Tea Party' zealot. That is just how it works in America.

The media in America is fully despicable and knows no bounds or restraint in their hatred of the truth.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 12:57:07 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
To descend into crudity for a second - a tree branch? What 14 year old male does not know what his dick is for?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
To descend into crudity for a second - a tree branch? What 14 year old male does not know what his dick is for?

I would assume he is a sociopath and only cared about inflicting pain.

That said, he needs to be taken out and promptly shot.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline xfreeper

What? It's for raping women?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I would assume he is a sociopath and only cared about inflicting pain.

That said, he needs to be taken out and promptly shot.

Before he is summarily executed, he needs to receive a tree branch catheter. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cincinnatus

I believe he did rape her first.
He raped her, slit her throat with the box cutter, wheeled her body outside in a large recycling bin and dumped it in the woods behind the school.
The act of inserting the tree branch into her vagina was meant as an act of degradation.

Before he is summarily executed, he needs to receive a tree branch catheter. Seems appropriate.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I believe he did rape her first.

What you say makes sense psychologically. His hatred for her was so strong that he wanted to ensure that she could not give birth of his seed, even if she was already dead.

Hey, no one said these guys are 'rational thinkers'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I think she was already dead when he desecrated her with the branch.

He wheeled her out in a recycle bin....ah, the irony...and dumped her in the woods in the back of the school.

Don't have to be Columbo, you know.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Liberal_Spy

social safety net programs in lieu of survival of the fittest

Do you feel we should ignore poverty and chalk it up to survival of the fittest? We're talking about millions of Americans starving to death and dying of treatable illness. I'm just legitimately curious if that is how you feel about it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:06:04 am by Anomalism »

Offline Rapunzel

Do you feel we should ignore poverty and chalk it up to survival of the fittest? We're talking about millions of Americans starving to death and dying of treatable illness. I'm just legitimately curious if that is how you feel about it.

No Americans go without food...if you look around you will see many could or should go without eating, however.  Between food banks, food stamps, etc., we are a well-fed country.  Stop drinking the liberal kool-aid.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Liberal_Spy

No Americans go without food...if you look around you will see many could or should go without eating, however.  Between food banks, food stamps, etc., we are a well-fed country.  Stop drinking the liberal kool-aid.

People would starve/die from treatable illness (more often than they already do)/end up homeless if we gutted all the safety nets, which is what he seemed to imply was the better option. That's why I asked for clarification.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:01:33 am by Anomalism »

SPQR

If this calls for the death penalty this would be it but Life without the possibility of parole and treated as an adult counts. This kid is beyond treatment or redemption of any kind. The act he did was so horrendous.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:30:35 am by SPQR »

Offline truth_seeker

People would starve/die from treatable illness (more often than they already do)/end up homeless if we gutted all the safety nets, which is what he seemed to imply was the better option. That's why I asked for clarification.
Safety nets break the connection connecting bad behavior with bad results. Without safety nets, humans have greater incentives to study, learn things with which they can support themselves, stay out of trouble with the law, etc.

Contrary to your suggestion, safety nets have exploded recently, evidenced by huge increases in food stamps and SSID (disability).

Yet the beneficiaries of those programs rape women, and attack innocent people with their "Knockout" game.

Survival of the fittest produced serious people. Safety nets produce weak people, who reproduce safety net dependents.

Offline Cincinnatus

We're talking about millions of Americans starving to death...

Really? Millions starving to death and I haven't heard a word about it nor seen or heard anything about in any news report? Just where is this happening, Anomalism, and why hasn't Obama said something? Why isn't it all over the news?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

SPQR

Really? Millions starving to death and I haven't heard a word about it nor seen or heard anything about in any news report? Just where is this happening, Anomalism, and why hasn't Obama said something? Why isn't it all over the news?

Because they are in jail. The jails have become mental institutions. There was a jail for youths in Southern California and they closed it down because the massive amounts of youths with mental problems. The jail was not designed for that.It was easier to charge them as adults and throw them in adult prisons. There they are easy prey. My independent study report is how the jails have become mental institutions next year. The WSJ did a report where I will link it.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323455104579012664245550546
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:10:44 am by SPQR »

Liberal_Spy

Read what I quoted and then reread what I said, and then repeat until you figure out where you went wrong here.

Liberal_Spy

Safety nets break the connection connecting bad behavior with bad results. Without safety nets, humans have greater incentives to study, learn things with which they can support themselves, stay out of trouble with the law, etc.

Contrary to your suggestion, safety nets have exploded recently, evidenced by huge increases in food stamps and SSID (disability).

Yet the beneficiaries of those programs rape women, and attack innocent people with their "Knockout" game.

Survival of the fittest produced serious people. Safety nets produce weak people, who reproduce safety net dependents.

So that's a yes? Let those that can't make it without the government die out until we have a stronger and more responsible society?

Offline Cincinnatus

Read what I quoted and then reread what I said, and then repeat until you figure out where you went wrong here.

Hate to tell you this, pal, but this IS a quote from you:

That attached statement about dying of treatable illnesses is also just so much bovine excrement but since people die all the time you can claim that is the cause, though I doubt you can offer any empirical evidence for it. OTOH, the statement about "millions starving to death" is so ridiculous it is laughable.

Liberal_Spy

Hate to tell you this, pal, but this IS a quote from you:

That attached statement about dying of treatable illnesses is also just so much bovine excrement but since people die all the time you can claim that is the cause, though I doubt you can offer any empirical evidence for it. OTOH, the statement about "millions starving to death" is so ridiculous it is laughable.

You're still misunderstanding the context of my statement. I was talking about a hypothetical scenario where all government safety nets are gutted and survival of the fittest is allowed to take place.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:00:54 am by Anomalism »