Author Topic: White House blocks access to Obama events, news groups say  (Read 506 times)

Offline flowers

White House blocks access to Obama events, news groups say
« on: November 22, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »

Offline Relic

Re: White House blocks access to Obama events, news groups say
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »
The media whores get in a snit only because they want to be closer to their object of worship.

Obama hates them, and I like that. I enjoy seeing media members abused, and I wouldn't mind seeing them ... well, I'll stop there.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:45 PM »
The media whores get in a snit only because they want to be closer to their object of worship.

Obama hates them, and I like that. I enjoy seeing media members abused, and I wouldn't mind seeing them ... well, I'll stop there.

They're turning on him.  Your "like" of Obama is misplaced.  He's a tyrant, and should be opposed at every opportunity. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »
They're turning on him.  Your "like" of Obama is misplaced.  He's a tyrant, and should be opposed at every opportunity. 

With the media turning on Obama, it is a very BAD decision to restrict their access to him.

The only reason he has survived politically is that they were in the tank for him.  Now that a few are trying to swim out and not worshipping him any more, it is unwise to turn them further away.

With the media bubble broken and this stupid restriction, his 36% approval rating may sink even further.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Come on.....the only reason they don't want press photographers at events right now is that Michelle Obama has added another boxcar to her fat ass.

Seriously.....they simply don't want photos taken that aren't screened and approved by Jarrett & Co.

Unflattering pics....and of course, questionable people attending are big no-nos.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 02:08:55 PM »

Reading is more than recognizing groups of letters. There's this concept called comprehension. Yeah, I'm having a crappy day and I'm a little more sarcastic than usual, it happens.

I didn't say I like Obama. I like the situation where the media whores worship him, and he hates them.

And I disagree about them turning on him. They have too much invested in him, and they are fellow travelers in communism. They will circle the wagons before summer.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf