Author Topic: Joe Scarborough: Bashir Had Help Writing Palin Apology  (Read 506 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Joe Scarborough: Bashir Had Help Writing Palin Apology
« on: November 22, 2013, 05:35:20 am »
MSNBC political commentator Martin Bashir apologized for his offensive comments about Sarah Palin, but he apparently didn't write the mea culpa by himself, Bashir's colleague Joe Scarborough has revealed.

"I agree with Martin Bashir's apology. It was a deplorable thing to say, and he has every reason to be ashamed for saying it," Scarborough, co-host of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

"I'm glad that he went out and said it, and I will guarantee you he didn't write all that by himself," added Scarborough, a former Republican congressman from Florida and author of "The Right Path: From Ike to Reagan, How Republicans Once Mastered Politics — and Can Again."...

"I'm glad that he went out and said it, and I will guarantee you he didn't write all that by himself," added Scarborough, a former Republican congressman from Florida and author of "The Right Path: From Ike to Reagan, How Republicans Once Mastered Politics — and Can Again."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Joe-Scarborough-Martin-Bashir-Sarah-Palin-apology/2013/11/20/id/537761

Bashir is such a cad he didn't even write his own apology. What a lowlife.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams