Author Topic: US Warns Karzai To Sign Security Pact  (Read 344 times)

SPQR

US Warns Karzai To Sign Security Pact
« on: November 21, 2013, 10:03:44 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: US Warns Karzai To Sign Security Pact
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:25:29 PM »
For starters, Karzai could not catch a clue if he was in the middle of a horny clue rut, stripped and rubbed clue musk all over his naked body, and performed an erotic interpretive dance of the secret clue mating ritual.  I'm amazed he is still drawing breath.

This just slays me...one of the things Obammy ran on was how bad Bush had bungled our relations with Afghanistan and Iran, and once elected turned around and deliberately sabotaged the Status of Forces agreement in Iraq in order to withdraw as quickly as possible.  The carnage going on in Iraq (and being ignored by the major media) is a direct result of Obama's foreign policy decisions.  Now he is poised to pull the same stunt in Afghanistan and our relations with Karzai are several magnitudes worse than they were under Bush.  The Taliban is waiting in the hills for the Americans to leave and they will pick right back up where they left off, shooting little girls in the face and/or cutting off pieces of people's bodies.

In reality, once the US is forced out because Karzai won't agree to a SOFA, it won't take the Taliban long to drill him a brand new anus in the middle of his forehead for dealing with infidels.

SPQR

Re: US Warns Karzai To Sign Security Pact
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:57:29 PM »
For starters, Karzai could not catch a clue if he was in the middle of a horny clue rut, stripped and rubbed clue musk all over his naked body, and performed an erotic interpretive dance of the secret clue mating ritual.  I'm amazed he is still drawing breath.

This just slays me...one of the things Obammy ran on was how bad Bush had bungled our relations with Afghanistan and Iran, and once elected turned around and deliberately sabotaged the Status of Forces agreement in Iraq in order to withdraw as quickly as possible.  The carnage going on in Iraq (and being ignored by the major media) is a direct result of Obama's foreign policy decisions.  Now he is poised to pull the same stunt in Afghanistan and our relations with Karzai are several magnitudes worse than they were under Bush.  The Taliban is waiting in the hills for the Americans to leave and they will pick right back up where they left off, shooting little girls in the face and/or cutting off pieces of people's bodies.

In reality, once the US is forced out because Karzai won't agree to a SOFA, it won't take the Taliban long to drill him a brand new anus in the middle of his forehead for dealing with infidels.

No SOFA agreement NATO stays.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf