Author Topic: The end of the filibuster  (Read 480 times)

Offline pjohns

The end of the filibuster
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:53:00 PM »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Re: The end of the filibuster
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
I hate that little weasel Reid... :nometalk:

Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:57:43 PM »
More reason to take back the Senate and the Whitehouse so we could an end to this BS. Then when the next Republican President chooses appointees, we can thumb our noses at the Dems, and say you made the rule, live with it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 08:12:27 PM »
More reason to take back the Senate and the Whitehouse so we could an end to this BS. Then when the next Republican President chooses appointees, we can thumb our noses at the Dems, and say you made the rule, live with it.

George Will made that very point today on SR.  Payback is going to be a bitch, and this will indeed come back to haunt the Dhimmies.  The kerfluffle over this will distract the news cycle for 24-36 hours and then the next outrageous Obamacare bomb will explode and this will rapidly fade in the rearview mirror....

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:21 PM »
There is no intention of there ever being another Republican President. Certainly not a Conservative one. Perhaps not another "truly" elected President at all.

So sad.. so sad.

I am honestly happy I'm not a young man.

Offline pjohns

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:14 PM »
There is no intention of there ever being another Republican President. Certainly not a Conservative one.

Certainly, Barack Obama--through his immensely effective community-organizer skills--was able to expand the voting base in a way that advantaged the Democrat; but it is very unlikely, in my opinion, that this will be replicated by future Democratic candidates...

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 10:07:05 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf