Author Topic: Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!  (Read 596 times)

rangerrebew

Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!
« on: November 21, 2013, 05:24:02 pm »

Stupak Feeling Stupid Bamboozled by Obama’s Lies!

Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) announced in March 2010 that he would vote for Obamacare after President Obama promised no federal dollars would be used to fund abortions.

At the time, Megyn Kelly asked him in an interview:

Kelly: What is to stop this openly pro-choice President from reversing himself on this? We’ve seen him on the other deals that were offered to get Senator’s votes in connection with this bill. What is to stop him from reversing himself on this executive order now that he has got your vote?

Stupak: Well that’s why we have asked for it to be public. We will have a public signing of this …

Kelly: The Senate deals were public too …

Stupak: I know. And you’re right, Megyn, there is nothing that would stop this President from a month from now, a year from now, 10 years from now, [from] repealing this executive order.

That was then. This is now:

Now Stupak is just one more lackey who believed Obama’s lies, one more Congressman who touted the President’s monstrosity of a healthcare plan which WILL fund abortions.

Now Representative Bart Stupak not only looks REALLY stupid, he also must bear the weight of knowing babies may be aborted, little lives snuffed out, because of his stupidity and gullibility.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/11/stupak-feeling-stupid-bamboozled-obamas-lies/#m57igfbVYKUYyvey.99

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:07:10 pm »
Basmboozled my foot, he was interviewed on Fox this week and stands 100% behind this bill and his vote for the bill.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 08:38:10 pm »
Stupak is a lying traitor who betrayed the lives of the unborn.

No matter what happens to him, he will get no sympathy from me, nor should anyone with a conscience feel sorry for him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 10:04:07 pm »
Apparently the people of his district saw through him, too.