Author Topic: Congresswoman Attacked in D.C. May Have Been Victim of Deadly 'Knockout' Game  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/21/Congresswoman-Attacked-in-DC-May-Have-Been-Victim-of-Knockout-Game

Congresswoman Attacked in D.C. May Have Been Victim of Deadly 'Knockout' Game

by Tony Lee 21 Nov 2013, 9:05 AM PDT

Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY) may have been the victim of the "knockout" game that is spreading across the nation where young blacks try to knock out unsuspecting people with sucker punches. The "knockout game" has even led to some fatalities, and there have been reported victims in major cities like New York and Washington, D.C.

Meng told Washington, D.C.'s ABC affiliate WJLA that she "got hit from behind" on her head while walking home from dinner on Tuesday night and "landed in my front."

"After I hit the ground, there is a period of time where I don't really remember what happened," Meng said.

She was found disoriented, had little recollection of the attack, and could not describe the assailants. WJLA reported that Meng's Gucci handbag was found less than a block away at a metro station. The New York Daily News reported that the attackers did not take a tote that contained her cell phone and credit cards.

The knockout game typically involves victims who are smaller in stature being attacked from behind. The victims are not necessarily robbed after the attack.

"I didn’t see anyone coming,” she told the Daily News. “I just got hit on the head."

She said she was a New Yorker and thus a "tough girl," so she did not think much of walking home alone on Tuesday night after having dinner with a friend. Meng said her "knee is bloodied" and the "back of her head is still sore." She said she was "so glad nothing happened for the sake of [my] kids and family." Meng is married with two children.

An Eastern Market resident told WJLA that she was "afraid it's that attack-from-the-back situation," referring to the "knockout game."

Washington, D.C. police have said the investigation into Meng's attack is "active." D.C. police are also investigating two other women in D.C. who were hit in the back of the head on Thursday and Friday of last week in similar situations in what could have also been due to the "knockout" game.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Relic

Ok, I know this is serious, but to knock out a Democrat congresswoman from New York?

Lord forgive me and bless all the pygmies in New Guinea.

Offline mountaineer

Isn't disorientation kind of a natural and ongoing condition for Democrat congresscritters?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, barf!
She said she was a New Yorker and thus a "tough girl,"
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline collins

Well, day-um, sorry to hear about this anyways, but it sure sounds like the knockout game. Maybe not the "white girl bleeds a lot", but the "asian chick bleeds a lot" variant.

rangerrebew

I hope she had some sense knocked into her.

Offline happyg

Oh, barf!

That was my thought when I read that. If she's so tough, why is she demanding cradle to grave babysitting by the government?

Offline aligncare

What's interesting about the outbreak of this knockout game is that this time there isn't blame directed at the Republican administration ... Oh, wait, there's a Democrat in the White House. Never mind.

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, wait, there's a Democrat in the White House

And if that Democrat had some sons.

Oh, wait, obviously a racist observation. I am so ashamed.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....all joking aside, the Brits just sentenced a 17 year old to prison for murder after he killed a man with one punch to the face.  Not his first time either.

But this "game" has been going on all over the country for a long time now and only recently has the media begun to pay attention to what is a very disturbing trend.

Liberal_Spy

yah....all joking aside, the Brits just sentenced a 17 year old to prison for murder after he killed a man with one punch to the face.  Not his first time either.

But this "game" has been going on all over the country for a long time now and only recently has the media begun to pay attention to what is a very disturbing trend.

People that don't understand combat really don't have an appreciation for how easy it is to accidentally kill somebody. You never know what kind of condition somebody is in, and there is always the chance that you will just get unlucky and hit the worst spot at the worst possible time.

Offline aligncare

If there were a Republican in the White House we would've heard about this years ago and the blame would've been placed squarely in the oval office. After all, Bush was blamed for a natural disaster.

Offline sinkspur

Any of this happening in hard concealed-carry states?

I doubt it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline happyg

Any of this happening in hard concealed-carry states?

I doubt it.

One guy tried it as a man was waiting for his son to get off the bus. The guy was knocked to the ground, pulled his gun, and shot the punk twice. The perp lived and is now in prison. He learned a hard lesson.

Offline happyg

Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ‘Knockout Game’ — He’s a Concealed-Carry Permit Holder, and He Used It

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/21/thugs-picked-the-wrong-dad-to-target-for-shameful-knockout-game-hes-a-concealed-carry-permit-holder-and-he-used-it/

Offline Rapunzel

Greta covering this... they attacked a 78 year-old woman in NYC.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online rustynail

My empathy is empty.

Offline NavyCanDo

Very little mention from  the mainstream news that its is black on white and black on Jew crimes.    If it was reversed, how would the media be covering this?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Rapunzel

Very little mention from  the mainstream news that its is black on white and black on Jew crimes.    If it was reversed, how would the media be covering this?

Sure has been quiet from mayors of the cities in question.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Look at Zimmerman.  The media painted him with every available mud brush while portraying Trayvon as a poor little angel.  You also (as usual) hear nothing from Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the usual race baiting suspects.  Kanye and Kim get more attention than the escalating murder rate in Chicago, which has been more dangerous for young black men than downtown Kabul...

We know all too well how this would be presented if this were a white on black crime....

Offline aligncare

Funny isn't it? How today we're having to suffer through institutionalized reverse racism.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
People that don't understand combat really don't have an appreciation for how easy it is to accidentally kill somebody. You never know what kind of condition somebody is in, and there is always the chance that you will just get unlucky and hit the worst spot at the worst possible time.
While I served in the US Army in Germany, a drunk white soldier punched a smaller black soldier. The black punched him back, and killed him with one blow.

Ruled justifiable self defense. He picked the wrong small black soldier, for he was a boxer. I doubt he intended to kill, but as you say--it can happen.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

My breath is bated, waiting for Jessie Jackson, Sharpton, or even Oprah to come out and denounce these HATE CRIME acts.   :thud:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Spot on. People usually die hard, but you can get unlucky.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Obama's "son" Trayvon Martin was playing the knockout game, but potential victim Zimmerman put the kibosh on it.
...  "As I headed back to my vehicle the suspect emerged from the darkness and said, 'You got a problem?'" wrote Zimmerman on the night of the shooting. When Zimmerman answered "No," the suspect said, "You do now," and sucker punched him in the face. What Martin did not suspect is that this creepy ass cracker was armed. It cost him his life.

By the time of this incident, the knockout game was a well established phenomenon among young black males, especially troubled ones like Martin, the product of a broken home and a broken culture. Martin's assault on Zimmerman fit an obvious pattern. ...
Full story at American Thinker
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org