Author Topic: Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!  (Read 293 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!
« on: November 21, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Stupak Feeling Stupid Bamboozled by Obama’s Lies!

Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) announced in March 2010 that he would vote for Obamacare after President Obama promised no federal dollars would be used to fund abortions.

At the time, Megyn Kelly asked him in an interview:

Kelly: What is to stop this openly pro-choice President from reversing himself on this? We’ve seen him on the other deals that were offered to get Senator’s votes in connection with this bill. What is to stop him from reversing himself on this executive order now that he has got your vote?

Stupak: Well that’s why we have asked for it to be public. We will have a public signing of this …

Kelly: The Senate deals were public too …

Stupak: I know. And you’re right, Megyn, there is nothing that would stop this President from a month from now, a year from now, 10 years from now, [from] repealing this executive order.

That was then. This is now:

Now Stupak is just one more lackey who believed Obama’s lies, one more Congressman who touted the President’s monstrosity of a healthcare plan which WILL fund abortions.

Now Representative Bart Stupak not only looks REALLY stupid, he also must bear the weight of knowing babies may be aborted, little lives snuffed out, because of his stupidity and gullibility.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/11/stupak-feeling-stupid-bamboozled-obamas-lies/#m57igfbVYKUYyvey.99
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Stupak feeling bamboozled by Obama's lies!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:07:10 PM »
Basmboozled my foot, he was interviewed on Fox this week and stands 100% behind this bill and his vote for the bill.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »
Stupak is a lying traitor who betrayed the lives of the unborn.

No matter what happens to him, he will get no sympathy from me, nor should anyone with a conscience feel sorry for him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 05:04:07 PM »
Apparently the people of his district saw through him, too.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf