Author Topic: Is Charles Manson Getting Married?  (Read 648 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Is Charles Manson Getting Married?
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:14:09 am »
Charlie attracts the crazies like horse droppings attract flys.

Charles Manson, perhaps the most infamous convicted killer of all time, is 79 years old and still locked up in California's Corcoran State Prison, where he walks with a cane and sports chipped prison dentures. Star is a 25-year-old brunette who's been loyally visiting Manson in jail since she was 19 years old and maintains several websites devoted to defending Manson and his pro-Earth environmental causes. And according to an astonishingly in-depth new profile by Rolling Stone contributing editor Erik Hedegaard in our new issue (on stands Friday) that was nearly two years in the making, the pair could be heading down the aisle. Sort of.

In 2007, Star moved to Corcoran to be near Charlie, who she visits each Saturday and Sunday for up to five hours a day. "Yeah, well, people can think I'm crazy," she likes to say. "But they don't know. This is what's right for me. This is what I was born for." She grew up near St. Louis, where her deeply religious family feared she'd lost her way ("I was smoking marijuana, eating mushrooms, not wanted to go to church every Sunday," she explains), so they locked her in her room for much of her high school years. A friend passed her some of Manson's environmental writing, and she started corresponding with him. When she was 19, she took the $2,000 she'd saved up working in a retirement home kitchen and hopped a train to Corcoran. Manson named her Star. She recently cut an X onto her forehead.

Star's resemblence to Manson Family member Susan Atkins is beyond striking, and Star seeks to distinguish herself from the woman known as Sexy Sadie, who was incarcerated for her role in the Tate-LaBianca killings until her death in 2009. "That bitch was bleep crazy," she tells RS. "She was a crazy bleep whore. 'Oh Charlie, I did this for you.' She didn't know what she was doing."

And Star says she can prove Manson is more devoted to her than any other girl: "I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married," she tells us. "When that will be, we don't know. But I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this. We haven't told anybody about that."

Star says there won't be any conjugal visits because "California lifers no longer get them." If they were an option, "we'd be married by now."

Manson, however, seems less convinced the impending nuptials are a reality, "Oh that," he says. "That's a bunch of garbage. You know that, man. That's trash. We're just playing that for public consumption."

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/is-charles-manson-getting-married-20131120

No conjugal visits? Bummer, dude.

That cretin is 79 years old. He was originally sentenced to death but then the SC of CA ruled the death penalty in that state unconstitutional as then applied and, as a result, good old Charlie has been living on the taxpayer's dime now for 42 years.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

SPQR

Re: Is Charles Manson Getting Married?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 08:30:07 am »
I knew a guy who wrote to Charles Manson on a fairly regular basis

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 12:42:58 pm »
Manson has a tie to my hometown.  He has relatives here and it is told that he stayed with them for awhile when he was younger.  The story I've heard is that one of Charlie's relatives (an uncle I believe) was found murdered and Manson had left town.  I think it was a gruesome murder involving a knife.   
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 12:53:53 pm »
That poor girl.  Manson has these Svengali abilities to make vulnerable young women fall in love with him.  With Manson's looks & charm - that's quite a feat!  Anyway, Charles Manson should be studied, even pathologically, after he is dead.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:23:29 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 01:08:10 pm »
I'm wondering who will officiate?  The "Rev." J$ss$ J$cks$n?  The "Rev. Al Sharptongue?  The "Rev. Jeremiah Wright? All are such "humanitarians" I would bet they would be glad to donate their services. :silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 02:05:36 pm »
He once lived in my neck of the woods. His mother and other relatives did time in the local (now closed) penitentiary many decades ago. After Manson's conviction for the Tate murders, he wrote the warden asking to be transferred from the California prison to the one back home, saying  "I got nine live (life sentences) and don't want no more. I am a good worker and I give you my word I'll start NO trouble."

Fortunately, state law prevented the warden from accepting such a transfer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 03:40:53 pm »
Members of my wife's extended family knew the La Bianca family.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln