Author Topic: Dr Phil Test  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Dr Phil Test
« on: November 21, 2013, 01:07:04 am »
According to the website:
This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept at many of the major corporations today. It helps them get a better insight concerning their employees and potential employees. It's only 10 simple questions, so.. take the few minutes required and figure out what kind of person you are :)
It also takes only about 2-3 minutes and is, whether you buy into it of not, somewhat amusing. It can be found several places on the net but I got it off FB where it was called "Dr Phil's Test."

For the record I got a 40 and the qualities attributed to a "40" do sound much like me.

http://www.slideshare.net/VistaComm/dr-phil-test-1670404
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Dr Phil Test
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 01:16:35 am »
Got a 45 here!   :patriot:

....whatever the heck that means.  LOL! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 01:18:58 am »

I don't know if you are joking but just in case you are an analysis for all numbers is provided at the end of the test. Did you look at that?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 01:24:40 am »

I don't know if you are joking but just in case you are an analysis for all numbers is provided at the end of the test. Did you look at that?

No Cincy....thanks.  Didn't see it.

....and I like the description of 'my' group.   :beer:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:27:07 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 03:29:39 am »
48 here.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 01:43:46 am »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:44:09 am by Anomalism »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 02:04:23 am »
I'm not sure how well that fits. I'm a lot more introverted than the description implies.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 02:09:58 am »
I'm not sure how well that fits. I'm a lot more introverted than the description implies.

Was intrigued by the question regarding dreaming.  And reminded that it wanted answers on how you are "now" and not the person you were or want to be.

It's literally been years since I've dreamed.   LOL!