Author Topic: Michelle Obama: "I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do When I Leave The White House"  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/19/michelle_obama_i_dont_know_what_im_going_to_do_when_i_leave_the_white_house.html

MICHELLE OBAMA: I thought I wanted to be a pediatrician when I was really little and then I wasn't that great at math and science so I switched to law because my mother told me that I like to argue a lot. But I realized in high school and in college that you don't have to exactly know, you're kind of always discovering yourself. So I studied law, I went to law to school, but was pretty clear I just wanted to be a good student. I wanted to know how to read and write and communicate, be able to articulate my point. Which is always a good skill.

And I'm still discovering who I want to be. I don't know what I'm going to do when I leave the White House. I tell young people you are always reinventing yourself. You are always discovering who you're going to be. The learning never stops. (BET's 106 & Park, November 19, 2013)

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Shall we give her some ideas on a new career choice other than WH grifter?

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

She sure is making the rounds, interview-wise.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline rustynail

Be a scold?

Offline Relic

She's a black communist. The liberals love her.
She's smarter and more assertive than Barack, she's floating trial balloons for a political career.

Offline xfreeper

"I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do When I Leave The White House"

hopefully disappear

Offline flowers

She sure is making the rounds, interview-wise.
It happens evey time his polls tank.

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
25-30 with a chance of parole in 15?
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do When I Leave The White House"

...but I'm sure you'll be doing it by hustling an obscene amount of money from us taxpayers,  grifter.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf