Author Topic:  (Read 347 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: November 19, 2013, 10:11:41 PM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »
The GOP has a stunning record in recent years of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so i wouldn't be quite so sanguine.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
The trend in America is clearly to the left.  Obama's fiascos and ineptness may make the GOP a strong contender in 2016.  Hope it is not a temporary reversal, but fear it is.

Hillary is no paper tiger, however. Wish it were true, but reality and democrat cash and free media leads me to believe otherwise, unfortunately.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 09:58:25 AM »
The GOP has a stunning record in recent years of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so i wouldn't be quite so sanguine.
To his credit, Krauthammer said CAN, not WILL. Much like last time, when Hillary was also well ahead of the pack at this stage of the race, she remains vastly overrated-- and now she'll be eight years older (and looking every bit of it) and out of public life the past three. The Rose Garden strategy doesn't tend to work in presidential campaigns.

It will be up to the DNC and their minions to run a distraction campaign like they did in 2012 if they want to keep the White House. The RNC will have to be ready to quickly and thoroughly shoot down the attacks. It's difficult, but doable.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:02:24 AM by jmyrlefuller »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf