Author Topic: 'Reagan F***s Satan in Hell': Politico's Anti-Troops Writer Digs In on Twitter  (Read 2615 times)

Offline mountaineer

That would be this guy:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

On topic, I don't go to liberal websites precisely because of the constant use of the F word. If they ever banned the F word on liberal websites there would be nothing but blank pages.

That's for sure!

I think that may be one of the biggest difference between the vast majority of liberals and the vast majority of conservatives.

Decency.

(Not to mention linguistic skills).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is class, self respect.

Liberals are spoiled brat children, and they get some kind of giddy childish thrill from being vulgar in public.

That is one of the reasons that Romney lost. Romney was saying you can have an adult in charge. I will build jobs and give you the ability to work and prosper.

Unfortunately, for vast segments of America this is not a winning ticket. Especially when you have the Democrats countering with, You don't have to work. I will take care of everything. I will give you everything you need.

Given the choice between voting for 'Dad' (Romney) or Spuds Mckenzie the party dog (Obama/Democrats), it is amazing how many people choose to party instead of work and build a real life.

Liberals are children. They behave, act, and think like children who 'hate' their parents. They 'hate' adults. What can you do? Everything will continue along in Liberal 'lala' land until it doesn't. And that is when crap hit the fan. That is when so many Liberals have to face real reality for the first time in their lives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Liberal_Spy

Hiya, LS.

I've seen some of your posting so it makes perfect sense to me that you would be banned from liberal websites. Libs are intolerant of anyone who thinks different than they do. Try to have a rational discussion and you get is a visit from the thought police.

It turns out renegade liberals that don't drink the koolaid are hated even more than conservatives.

Liberal_Spy

On topic, I don't go to liberal websites precisely because of the constant use of the F word. If they ever banned the F word on liberal websites there would be nothing but blank pages.

My personal opinion on this is that it is a difference between generations. Older generations were taught that curse words are to be used sparingly, if it all. Younger generations have taken away most of the stigma involved with curse words and have fused them into the language. Young people see them more as speech enhancers.

Offline musiclady

Liberals are spoiled brat children, and they get some kind of giddy childish thrill from being vulgar in public.

That is one of the reasons that Romney lost. Romney was saying you can have an adult in charge. I will build jobs and give you the ability to work and prosper.

Unfortunately, for vast segments of America this is not a winning ticket. Especially when you have the Democrats countering with, You don't have to work. I will take care of everything. I will give you everything you need.

Given the choice between voting for 'Dad' (Romney) or Spuds Mckenzie the party dog (Obama/Democrats), it is amazing how many people choose to party instead of work and build a real life.

Liberals are children. They behave, act, and think like children who 'hate' their parents. They 'hate' adults. What can you do? Everything will continue along in Liberal 'lala' land until it doesn't. And that is when crap hit the fan. That is when so many Liberals have to face real reality for the first time in their lives.

Good post 240B.

I have a feeling that the crap is hitting the fan for some of the lalaland young leftists with Obamacare.

They will still be vulgar and immature, dependent and lacking personal responsibility, but they are being smacked in the face with the devastating results of liberal politics.

It hurts people, and never helps them.

That's why anyone who calls himself a liberal and claims to care about people is either completely deluded, or a pathological liar.

Or both.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

There's a great deal of truth in what you've said here.

But there comes a time when even children cry out for a parent to take charge: when things have gotten so out of control, and so perilous that an adult's intervention is welcomed.

Three more years of Obama's Kakistocratic Chaos might do the trick. But it just as easily might invite the intervention of bigger child bullies, with bigger weapons.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn