Author Topic: George Zimmerman is served with divorce papers in jail before being released on $9,000 bail after 'pointing shotgun at his girlfriend' - as attorney reveals he is 'millions of dollars' in debt  (Read 430 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510154/George-Zimmerman-released-bail-state-appointed-attorneys-reveal-millions-dollars-debt.html

George Zimmerman has been released from jail after posting $9,000 bail - but not before his wife Shellie served him with divorce papers while he was behind bars.

snip

The judge ordered that he will be allowed to be released but he must not contact Ms Scheibe and stay away from two specified residences- one of which is her home.

In addition, the judge explained that he was assigning the $9,000 bail bond by valuing the aggravated assault charge at $8,900 and $100 for each of the misdemeanor charges of battery and criminal mischief that he faces.

He will also have to remain in the state of Florida, wear an ankle monitoring bracelet, and surrender any and all weapons.

His attorneys, who were state-appointed due to his lack of funds, said that those conditions would be fine and he has already turned his guns over to the sheriff's office.

Both of the attorneys who were at the Tuesday hearing with Mr Zimmerman work in the public defender's office and they said in a press conference that in a signed affidavit the former neighborhood watchman swore that his liabilities outweighed his income.

snip

A hysterical 911 call made by George Zimmerman's girlfriend today has been made public, where she claims that he pointed a shotgun at her face.

Samantha Scheibe called for help at 12.30pm on Monday outside of her home in Apopka, Florida, claiming that Zimmerman had locked her outside and was smashing up furniture.
George Zimmerman has been arrested again over a new domestic violence claim after his girlfriend reportedly called police following a confrontation at her home that involved a gun

George Zimmerman has been arrested again over a new domestic violence claim after his girlfriend reportedly called police following a confrontation at her home that involved a gun

At one point during the call, Miss Scheibe screamed at Zimmerman: 'You put your gun in my freakin' face... Get out of my house. Do not push me out of my house. Please get out of my house.'

Scheibe said that Zimmerman had smashed a glass table, threatened her with the shotgun and ultimately pushed her out of the house, according to an arrest report.

After pushing her out, Zimmerman barricaded the door with furniture and refused to leave, saying that he would talk to police by phone, authorities said.

Scheibe told the dispatcher: 'You kidding me? He pushed me out of my house and locked me out. ... He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game.'

Moments later, Zimmerman called 911 from inside the barricaded house to tell his side of the story.

'I have a girlfriend, who for lack of a better word, has gone crazy on me,' Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman then said he never pulled a gun on his girlfriend, and that it was Scheibe who smashed a table at the home they shared.

He also told the dispatcher that Scheibe was pregnant with their child and that she had decided she would raise the child on her own. When Zimmerman started to leave, 'she got mad,' he said.