Author Topic: NBC's David Gregory slams Nancy Pelosi  (Read 510 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
NBC's David Gregory slams Nancy Pelosi
« on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:25 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline DCPatriot

Re: NBC's David Gregory slams Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 09:56:41 AM »
These so-called major media clowns are all simply trying to salvage their credibility.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:02:38 AM »
These so-called major media clowns are all simply trying to salvage their credibility.

Yep.

But if they had even begun to do their job, this fiasco would never have happened.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 10:09:47 AM »

This is NBC, they have zero credibility, and I think they're fine with that. They are so in the tank for Obama, that if the White House told them to report that grass is orange and the sky is brown, NBC would dutifully do so. (I had trouble thinking of something stupid that NBC hasn't already reported for liberals, such as CO2 being a pollutant).

It's also significant. I see it as NBC surveying the landscape and deciding they may want to tack back to the middle a little in anticipation of a Republican resurgence in 2014.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:12:54 AM »

It's also significant. I see it as NBC surveying the landscape and deciding they may want to tack back to the middle a little in anticipation of a Republican resurgence in 2014.

.....so that when they attack the GOP consistently like rabid dogs, they can say they did the same to the Democrats.

This is too easy, isn't it?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »
The Democrats Lied, and your healthcare insurance died.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 10:48:06 AM »

Yeah, by asking the 'hard' question but then letting the politician lie and obfuscate without challenge.

99.9% of people will never pick up on the bait & switch...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »
All the while focusing on the Republican civil war.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf