Author Topic: Morose Obama asks his base for psychological intervention  (Read 804 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Morose Obama asks his base for psychological intervention
« on: November 19, 2013, 07:03:42 AM »
Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: Morose Obama asks his base for psychological intervention
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 07:56:19 AM »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 08:17:09 AM »
Mr. OPapaDoc?

:thumbsup:  I love it.  It is so totally apropos.
Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:19:08 AM »
We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:28:48 AM »
Cocaine and beer, that should chipper him up in no time!
I have decided to officially and formally not apologize. I'm not sorry at all, even slightly.

Indeed, I especially want to convey my absence of remorse to anyone who was offended by what I said. If you are the sort of person who gets twisted into knots when someone articulates a point of view that differs from your own, then you are exactly the sort of person who should never receive an apology for a differing point of view — if I were offering one, which, again, I'm not.

Online musiclady

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:01:48 AM »
Awwww............Obama is depressed?

Brings a tear to my eye.

NOT!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf