Author Topic: Jesse James Launches Firearm Manufacturing Company in Gun, Business-Friendly Texas  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/18/Jesse-James-Launches-Firearm-Manfacturing-Company-In-Gun-Business-Friendly-Texas

Jesse James Launches Firearm Manufacturing Company in Gun, Business-Friendly Texas

by AWR Hawkins 18 Nov 2013, 4:12 PM PDT

Custom motorcycle builder Jesse James celebrated the launch of his new firearm manufacturing company in Texas over the weekend. He said Texas was an attractive location because it "is very business friendly" and "more guns are legal" in Texas.

According to The Texas Tribune, James's new company is called Jesse James Firearms Unlimited.

Saturday's launch party for James' new enterprise was attended by representatives "of the National Rifle Association, the Texas State Rifle Association, and other gun advocacy groups."

While California, Colorado, and various states in the northeast have moved toward more restrictive gun control in recent months, Texas has moved toward loosening gun control measures. For example, Texas gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott (R) supports allowing the open carry of handguns in the state.

Currently, handguns must be carried concealed by those who have a permit to carry one.

Besides the overarching gun and business-friendly climate, James said Texas is an "employee-friendly" state as well: "Texas understands that people are trying to build families here and grow, and they support that."

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

Good for him.  Yes I know he did Sandra wrong. He is married to Alexis DeJoria now she is a NHRA drag racer I believe. I think her dad is co-founder of Paul Mitchell hair products.

Offline Rapunzel

Good for him.  Yes I know he did Sandra wrong. He is married to Alexis DeJoria now she is a NHRA drag racer I believe. I think her dad is co-founder of Paul Mitchell hair products.

Yep.  Alexis is probably a better match for him, he always had a pained fish out of water look at events with Sandra.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

Yep.  Alexis is probably a better match for him, he always had a pained fish out of water look at events with Sandra.
What a great description Rap! so true, he did.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Can anybody say serial adulterer, gigolo?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:28:10 am by Oceander »

Offline olde north church

He didn't care too much for "W", either,
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.