Author Topic: Obama flubs during health care conference call with community organizers, claims 'more than 100 MILLION Americans' have enrolled  (Read 679 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Was he stoned??????  He was slurring and lazy in his speech.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Oh yes, the SEIU is a fantastic progressive organization - thugs are always very "progressive" when it comes to offing their opponents.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Second Term Strength Paxil?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

During the call, Organizing For Action executive director Jon Carson announced that 'at the national level' his organization would be 'partnering with fantastic progressive organizations' to persuade more Americans to enroll in the Obamacare exchanges.

He named the Center for American Progress, Planned Parenthood ,the Service Employees International Union and Enroll America.

Offline flowers

A weary-sounding Obama

Obama may have been staying up late to watch a few too many college basketball games: The tired-sounding president said that 100 million Americans had registered for his health care plan -- a dramatic overstatement

Mark Knoller        ? @markknoller
Follow

Pres Obama sounded subdued in his conference call remarks tonight. None of the high-energy rhetoric he usually delivers to supporters.

I didn't hear him. Is there a audio of him at this link? I am in safe mode now and cannot tell. If there is a link I will get out of safe mode and try to hear him before they take it offline
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 11:57:40 AM by flowers »

Offline happyg

I didn't hear him. Is there a audio of him at this link? I am in safe mode now and cannot tell. If there is a link I will get out of safe mode and try to hear him before they take it offline

There is a video at the link, but I can't post it here. Maybe you can try youtube?

Offline flowers

There is a video at the link, but I can't post it here. Maybe you can try youtube?
thanks I will try that

Offline happyg

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=wkZF3sQGXLE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=wkZF3sQGXLE</a>

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Mistake?  NO!!  Another lie?  YES!!!!  Remember he was speaking to hard core Obamaites who would believe anything he said. :Odance:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf