Author Topic: Sick Joke: Comedians Sarah Silverman, Lizz Winstead Host Telethon for Texas Abortions  (Read 744 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Sarah Silverman has never been funny and I've never heard of Lizz Winstead.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

Sarah Silverman has never been funny and I've never heard of Lizz Winstead.

Sally Kohn is the lesbian witch who used to work for Soros and Fox hired to appease him.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Doesn't Sally Kohn also work for FOX, and doesn't she also dress like a man?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

Doesn't Sally Kohn also work for FOX, and doesn't she also dress like a man?

yes and yes

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

FOX I hardly knew ye.

She used to work for Soros and word at the time was they hired her to appease him... not long after they hired her she got mixed up in the Occupy Wallstreet crowd and it seems she has been on less and less of late.

Offline flowers

Silverman isn't a bit funny. Hubby used to watch her short lived sitcom.

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline andy58-in-nh

So here we have a collection of women that no self-respecting man would ever care to procreate with, all demanding the right to destroy their own unborn children without consequence, but with pride, and at public expense.

If their mothers had possessed the same inclinations, there would be no need for such an occasion as this, nor anyone to attend it.

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline musiclady

It would appear these people don't even know their history. "Jane Roe" is a woman named Norma McCorvey. Norma has since recognized the ProDeath crowd was using her for their own ends and is now an outstanding witness for the ProLife cause.

Incidentally, Norma never did have that abortion. She delivered the baby and gave it up for adoption.

http://www.endroe.org/roebio.aspx

And she is now very pro-life.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline olde north church

Natasha Lyonne was cute 20 years ago.  Now she's a dried up skank that I wouldn't share a dumpster with.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Carling

Natasha Lyonne was cute 20 years ago.  Now she's a dried up skank that I wouldn't share a dumpster with.

The fact that she's a recovering heroin addict, and generally a very selfish person, doesn't help her current level of attractiveness. 

http://nypost.com/2013/06/23/trainwreck-trailblazer-natasha-lyonnes-new-shot-at-the-spotlight/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 11:09:06 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Names like Cone, Kohn, or metallic names like Silver, Gold, or Diamond, are frequently disguised pseudonyms for the name Cohen, or Kohen, which are a priest class in Jewish culture.

The name change is usually indicative of renouncing one's religion or cultural heritage.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf