Author Topic: 'Very, Very Angry' Piers Morgan Rips Obama's Lies; Calls ObamaCare Rollout 'Unmitigated Disaster'  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-hadro/2013/11/18/very-very-angry-piers-morgan-rips-obamas-lies-calls-obamacare-rollout-un

'Very, Very Angry' Piers Morgan Rips Obama's Lies; Calls ObamaCare Rollout 'Unmitigated Disaster'

By Matt Hadro | November 18, 2013

Piers Morgan once said "a lot of things are just perfect about Barack Obama," but now the President is in the liberal CNN host's doghouse. According to Morgan's repeated comments on his Friday night show, the President's credibility had been completely shredded.

"I find it very difficult, this ObamaCare thing. When I see the repeated footage of him standing there saying, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, just telling it outright porky pie to the American public, I don't like it. It's not the Barack Obama that I expected," Morgan lamented. [Video below the break.]

The liberal CNN host argued to Democratic guest Howard Dean that Obama's lies were repeated and premeditated:

"It wasn't, Howard Dean, like he just said it once and it was a slip of the tongue, he said it repeatedly. He went on and on and on and on telling the American people, 'you can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor.' He must have known that neither of those things was true and he must have known the reason he was selling it was to sell his program."

Obama's "credibility problem" is undermining his campaign message of transparency, hope, and change, Morgan added:

"Here is the problem. It's the President's credibility. You know, when I watch the video mashup of him just saying endlessly to the American people two complete falsehoods, it is very damaging because you want to believe that guy, that's why he got elected."

Later in Friday's program, Morgan ripped the ObamaCare rollout: "I'm not happy with him, alright? Because I think this ObamaCare thing has been an unmitigated disaster."

And Morgan insisted that he is "very, very angry":

"But you can be like me on this, though, Harvey. You can you be supportive of the principle of ObamaCare, which I am. Coming from a country that has universal healthcare for all. You can support that but you can also be irritated by the rollout failing because it may kibosh the whole thing. But you can also be very, very angry that the President lied.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline xfreeper

even when I agree with him I don't like the little turd

Offline Cincinnatus

Interesting development coming as it does from this anal cavity.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline aligncare

"... I don't like it. It's not the Barack Obama that I expected."

This is just one more in a litany of examples that illustrate how stupid liberals are. We on the right saw through Barry the second he opened his mouth in his run against Alan Keyes in 2004.

We're getting exactly what we expected.

Offline olde north church

When you've lost Morgan ... :silly:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Piers Moron is shooting off his mouth again? Now there's a surprise. Staying relevant is his only goal.

The Secret Service had best go on high alert. He's quite well known over here for using his fists (badly) when he gets upset.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Obama's "credibility problem" is undermining his campaign message of transparency, hope, and change, Morgan added:

Even with this slap at Obama, Piers is still supporting him.  The best old Piers can do is say Obamacare is "undermining" his campaign message of transparency, hope, and change?"  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Three years of lies negates the transparency schtick.  Any hope would depend on honesty so that is a goner.  Change from a compulsive liar is not going to be transparent or honest.  Obama has blown himself out of the water and Piers still won't acknowledge it.

Offline aligncare

Yep, to the left Obamacare is simply a mistake, a glitch. Not the God awful unconstitutional threat to American's liberty, health and financial security that it actually poses.

Offline musiclady

"I find it very difficult, this ObamaCare thing. When I see the repeated footage of him standing there saying, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, just telling it outright porky pie to the American public, I don't like it. It's not the Barack Obama that I expected," Morgan lamented.

Leftist pseudo-journalists (that would be ALL of them) are too brainwashed to realize that their saying things like "It's not the Barack Obama that I expected" indicts them.

If they had been paying the slightest bit of attention; if they had done even a modicum of real journalism, they would have known well before his election in 2008 that Obama was a liar who couldn't be trusted.

It's really hard not to hate every one of these despicable people..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

:thumbsup:

The best thing I ever did for my blood pressure and sanity was give up my TV three years ago and my XM radio last November after Americans with the help of journalists reelected that bozo.

Now I get all my news and analysis right here at TBR.

Offline musiclady

:thumbsup:

The best thing I ever did for my blood pressure and sanity was give up my TV three years ago and my XM radio last November after Americans with the help of journalists reelected that bozo.

Now I get all my news and analysis right here at TBR.

Wise choice.

I did pretty much the same with cable news and talk radio, sticking to TBR for information.

However, I have to admit that Schadenfreude has led me back to watching a bit of Fox lately....     :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline xfreeper

Morgan is another one of these foreign boobs full of opinion but no sense of American history or culture. His idea is that America should be more like England or Australia or some other country with no appreciation or understanding at all about why it isn't

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
When you've lost Morgan ... :silly:

I hope fear he's close to the edge....

:smokin: