Author Topic: Obama booed at college basketball game  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Relic

Re: Obama booed at college basketball game
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 07:37:07 pm »
Yes, people like this are delusional far beyond what I could have ever imagined we would encounter in this nation.  There are many of them, and they feed off of each other like vampires.  They encourage each other with the equally delusional notions that they are far "smarter" and much more "sophisticated" than us red-neck, hillbilly Tea Party types.  Many of them are products of our corrupt public "education" system and a culture that is being debased each day faster than we can imagine.  smh

You said it very well. And I brought post here because it's important to know that there are lots of people like her.

I still find it almost unbelievable that someone can see the same situation that I'm looking at, and see it 180* out from what I see.

rangerrebew

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2013, 12:54:37 pm »
I and most democrats would have NEVER have booed GWB in this same situation,

Wasn't it democrats  who booed republicans out of the funeral for Paul Wellstone back in about 2004?  I certainly "never heard" democrats booing Bush, yeah right.  And I never heard Obama saying people could keep their policies if they wanted them and I suppose this guy didn't either. :tongue2:

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 01:47:42 pm »
You said it very well. And I brought post here because it's important to know that there are lots of people like her.

I still find it almost unbelievable that someone can see the same situation that I'm looking at, and see it 180* out from what I see.

I know.  It really brings out the fact that we are living in a society with huge chasms of division across many facets.