Author Topic: MSNBC Doubles Down, Tweets Followers to 'WATCH' Bashir's Shameful Attack  (Read 2262 times)

Offline happyg

On Sunday, MSNBC's verified Twitter account promoted a video clip of host Martin Bashir's suggestion on air last Friday that someone should urinate and defecate in former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's mouth.

The network's verified Twitter account encouraged its 527,747 followers to "WATCH" Bashir's misogyny.

As Breitbart News reported, MSNBC suspended anchor Alec Baldwin's show for two weeks for anti-gay comments Baldwin made while on the streets of New York. The network that plays up the so-called "war on women" has not taken any action to date against Bashir, even though his demeaning comments were made on the air. 
msnbc        ✔  @msnbc 
Follow
WATCH: Martin Bashir gives Sarah Palin a remedial course on the physical scars and humiliation of slavery. onmsnbc.co/NfxATm

1:20 PM - 17 Nov 2013

Bashir: Palin, ‘a world class idiot’ 

Martin Bashir gives Sarah Palin – who compared financial debt to slavery – a remedial course on the physical scars and humiliation of slavery.

onmsnbc.co/NfxATm
msnbc @msnbc 
57 Retweets   39 favorites 

On Friday, the Twitter account for Martin Bashir's show also

Martin Bashir: Sarah Palin, "a world class idiot" http://t.co/BhYzFndIUr

Martin Bashir (@BashirLive) November 16, 2013 ">promoted the host's vile misogyny.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/18/MSNBC-Doubles-Down-on-War-on-Women-Encourages-Twitter-Followers-to-WATCH-Bashir-s-Misogyny

Offline GourmetDan

Re: MSNBC Doubles Down, Tweets Followers to 'WATCH' Bashir's Shameful Attack
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:25:40 pm »

If their followers didn't think it was funny, they wouldn't do it.

Just another view into the depraved liberal mind...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 09:38:42 pm »
How vile.

Palin Derangement Syndrome is truly mind boggling and leads to such disgusting behavior.

Cher Calls Sarah Palin a 'Dumb C-word' on Twitter
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 09:46:48 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 09:51:50 pm »
Martin Bashir gives Sarah Palin a remedial course on the physical scars and humiliation of slavery.

As if Martin Bashir would know anything about being a slave!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 09:52:18 pm »
Bashir is a vile person, but what the hell was Palin saying about "slavery?"  I don't understand how China calling in notes is akin to slavery.  It makes no sense historically, and it was politically stupid of her.

It made no sense to me, and seemed to be thrown into her speech to garner attention.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 09:57:00 pm »
Bashir is a vile person, but what the hell was Palin saying about "slavery?"  I don't understand how China calling in notes is akin to slavery.  It makes no sense historically, and it was politically stupid of her.

It made no sense to me, and seemed to be thrown into her speech to garner attention.

You probably don't recognize it because it comes from the Bible.

Proverbs 22:7 - "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 09:59:54 pm »
You probably don't recognize it because it comes from the Bible.

Proverbs 22:7 - "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender."

She should have quoted the Bible, then, instead of prefacing her remark by say "this isn't racist".

Reminds me of this...

"No disrespect to the Orientals..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HczcZf0TIFY

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »

I was just in the process of posting that verse,  GourmetDan. You beat me to it by about a minute. Now I only wonder if Carling grasp the widsom it contains.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 10:05:08 pm »
Now I only wonder if Carling grasp the widsom it contains.

Proverbs 1:7 ?   

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »
She should have quoted the Bible, then, instead of prefacing her remark by say "this isn't racist".

Reminds me of this...

"No disrespect to the Orientals..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HczcZf0TIFY

She took it for granted that most know the Bible. I knew what she meant without thinking about the Biblical verse. It's common sense.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 10:11:33 pm »
She did say this is in the bible
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 10:15:52 pm »
She took it for granted that most know the Bible. I knew what she meant without thinking about the Biblical verse. It's common sense.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't all that common...

Offline Carling

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 10:33:08 pm »
Unfortunately, common sense isn't all that common...

I'm not very religious.  Sorry for not knowing every quote from the Bible.   Had she quoted the Proverb, it would make sense.  Since she didn't, she's yet again a laughingstock.

Now keep slamming my "common sense", or lack of it.   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:36:12 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 10:34:51 pm »
Proverbs 1:7 ?

How very "Christian" of you.   Keep up with the name calling and snap judgement of my moral being.  It really gets your point across.

Proverbs 1:7

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
    but fools[a] despise wisdom and instruction.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:35:40 pm by Carling »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 10:38:56 pm »
I'm trying to imagine how depraved one has to be to think that urinating and defecating in anyone's mouth is amusing.

I know some lefties, and none of them would think this is appropriate.

What percentage of the left is this vile, or tolerant of this kind of filth and vulgarity?

I would think that MSNBC, by approving of and advertising this might drive some of its viewers away, and possibly even to the right.

Wishful thinking?? 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:47 pm »
I'm not very religious.  Sorry for not knowing every quote from the Bible.   Had she quoted the Proverb, it would make sense.  Since she didn't, she's yet again a laughingstock.

Now keep slamming my "common sense", or lack of it.   :tongue2:

Wasn't talking to or about you...

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 10:49:36 pm »
How very "Christian" of you.   Keep up with the name calling and snap judgement of my moral being.  It really gets your point across.

Proverbs 1:7

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
    but fools[a] despise wisdom and instruction.

You could apply the same logic to your judgement of Sarah Palin's remarks...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 10:52:46 pm »

From a purely secular perspective, how do you not see that being in debt that cannot ever be repaid is slavery?

Again, from a purely secular perspective, much of the modern day slavery in the world has to do with debts that cannot be repaid.

The slave-owner imposes debts on the indentured servant that exceed his ability to repay them, and as a result, his children and their children are enslaved.

You need to do a little research on bonded labor, Carling.  What Sarah Palin said makes perfect sense in either a religious or secular realm.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »
1 Timothy 5:1-2
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 10:57:43 pm »
Ah, yes, another example of Bashir serving as the Thought Police. Any mention of slavery or comparisons thereof is "wrong thought" unless originated by a black person... or Joe ("dey gon' put you in chains!") Biden.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 01:16:22 am »
The term is not a term specific to skin color, I am disappointed anyone would choose to slam any of us - including Sarah Palin - for stating the obvious.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 10:59:25 am »
From a purely secular perspective, how do you not see that being in debt that cannot ever be repaid is slavery?

Again, from a purely secular perspective, much of the modern day slavery in the world has to do with debts that cannot be repaid.

The slave-owner imposes debts on the indentured servant that exceed his ability to repay them, and as a result, his children and their children are enslaved.

You need to do a little research on bonded labor, Carling.  What Sarah Palin said makes perfect sense in either a religious or secular realm.

Yep. Think of the company store problem that was about for a long while. Tied cottages on estates still exist over here. Pub tenancy agreements.

It is slavery by another name.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 11:00:22 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink