Author Topic: Calling city 'unlivable,' Mancow sells Lincoln Park condo  (Read 577 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Calling city 'unlivable,' Mancow sells Lincoln Park condo
« on: November 18, 2013, 03:36:40 pm »
Calling city 'unlivable,' Mancow sells Lincoln Park condo

'I think they've done a good job of making the city unlivable for families'

By Bob Goldsborough Special to the Tribune

8:31 a.m. CST, November 18, 2013

Calling his decision to leave the city “heartbreaking,” radio host and reality TV star Erich “Mancow” Muller has sold his Lincoln Park condominium and decamped to a house in Wilmette.

Muller, who is a married father of twin school-aged daughters, told Elite Street he’d had enough with city living.

“The schools are awful. I guess I could have had (my daughters) go to public schools, but I don’t want them to be stupid.  I drove past Lincoln Park High School every day, and the kids are cursing and yelling and have their hands down each other’s pants," he said. "And then, I was spending $45,000 a year for the (private) British School of Chicago. It was killing me."

Mancow also said there were always homeless people outside his door and street parking he often used was raised from a quarter an hour to $13 an hour.

"I think they’ve done a good job of making the city unlivable for families.  I’m so sick of feeding the broken government in Chicago," he said.

continued at:  http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-mancow-leaves-city-elite-street,0,3188814.story

===================================================
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Calling city 'unlivable,' Mancow sells Lincoln Park condo
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:38:17 pm »
LOL!

In Maryland, he might well get sued for non-disclosure of non-material 'defects' of the subject property....as a Seller.

For example, at one time it was the law that if a murder had been committed, it would have to be divulged to the prospective buyer.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald